cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE RUNA TEA

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210408_114429_957.jpg

 Free RUNA tea at Stop and Shop but the offer is good at so many stores and on sale.  Let me know if you score!

31 Replies

Re: FREE

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

My RUNA Tea rebate is only $1.50.  None of my local Walmarts carry it, according to the Walmart app.  It didn't show up in the Target app, either.

I guess I will need to check Publix to see if they carry it.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

========================================

To borrow a bit from a phrase popularized by Twain,

There is awful,

There is gawd awful, 

And there is Runa

========================================

I bought 5 on 08/29/20 for $3.20 total including tax.  I struggled to consume them.

I am sure they are quite adequate or even yummilicious though it you like such things.  

Some Kroger stores have these on sale for $1, making these a 50¢ moneymaker X5.  

(full disclosure:  I don't like any sparkling drinks.  And in all fairness, there are many ibotta things that I enjoy that many others don't  😀 )

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I haven't even tried them - but honestly, any energy drinks I don't consume, I share with my neighbor who is a volunteer firefighter/EMT.  Here on LI (NY) many of the districts are all volunteer driven.  She joined the FD as a teenager and is currently finishing up college to become a nurse. Along the way she became an EMT and was on the front lines during the worst of the pandemic here in NY. 

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Rickibotta 

I bought 5 at Kroger today for $1 each and with a $1.50 rebate. I got all 5 flavors. When I got home, I fixed my husband the lime twist. He took one sip and asked me to never do that to him again. I told him he had 4 more flavors to try. I tried it and i agree with you. We poured it down the sink and I got him a coke energy. 

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Janet1964 @LaraL 

I was going to try those drinks. In an earlier post this week a friendly ibotta user mentioned having a forum for product review. 

I think that would be a conversation starter

Paying full price is optional

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta @FelskyNY @Janet1964 I actually bought one of them at Frys yesterday...the watermelon kind because I love watermelon and it sounded so good as a tea. It wasn't free but I paid very little because it was on sale. Well let me tell you.......I let it get nice and cold first and then cracked it open for a nice refreshing drink. To my HORROR I was able to get 2 sips down before I poured it down the sink. The only reason I took a second sip is because I thought for sure the first sip had to be some sort of mistake. The second sip was even more revolting than the first! I don't even know how to describe it. I was  worried about it affecting the plumbing just pouring it down the sink for gawd sakes. I feel bad saying it as I typically have enjoyed all the new things I've tried thru Ibotta...some more than others, but this.......goodness me.......GAG

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Add Vodka?

ThatGuy
Rewards Guide

I had a couple of sips of the watermelon flavored one and poured the rest out. I can't imagine how this product got manufactured, let alone found shelf space at Kroger. 

I wish this had been on Shark Tank just to see the Shark's reactions to the taste.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Add Vodka.....awwhellnaw.......I tried that when I bought them before and it even ruined my expensive McCormick or Popov vodka .  I think we should use them on captured soldiers for situations when the water torture is not working.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"