cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free sample bag @ Walmart Pickup 2/23/21

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Core Shopper

Another great Walmart Pickup this morning.  They picked 2 FAOs: Annie’s Frozen Mac and Cheese and Pringle’s Scorchin’.  The store was out of the $3.27 BIC Soleil Simply Smooth 3 pack, but substituted the normally $5.97 BIC Soleil Sensitive 3 pack and charged $3.27.  The rest of my order was fulfilled as ordered.  

They even gave me a new reusable bag full of samples of Downy Unstoppables, Cheez-It, Ritz Cheese Crispers, Apple Jack Jumbo Snax, Austin Peanut Butter sandwich crackers, Eucerin Advanced Cleansing  Body & Face Cleanser and Liquid I.V. hydration Multiplier.

Tags (1)
9 Replies

Re: Free sample bag @ Walmart Pickup 2/23/21

FelskyNY
Core Shopper

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  I personally love the reusable bags (and all the goodies in them)

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY  The Associate didn’t mention it, so it was a nice surprise to see a cute little bag with a mug of tea on it.  BTW, I checked Field Agent while I was waiting and the Stella job was back.  It’s been a great morning!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Core Shopper

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  You got the Stella! - I got Michelob seltzer 12 pack at Speedway which is about 1/2  a mile away - so I grabbed that yesterday and I also did a survey last night on soft goods.  Still waiting for it to be approved.

0 Likes

Noodles128
Core Shopper

So jealous I never get a sample bag whenever I do my Walmart pickup...sheesh

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Core Shopper

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  Did you do the Stella?  Check BYBE for rebates.  I had a $3 rebate on the Mic Seltzer

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY Yes, I was so excited to find the job available again, especially since I was already in the parking lot.  I went in and grabbed a 12 pack.  Thanks for suggesting BYBE.  I’ve read about it, but never checked into it before.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Core Shopper

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  I've used in 2-3 times before w/ FA offers - easy as anything.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY Good call, BYBE has a $2 rebate for Stella.  Thank you.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Core Shopper

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  Great - glad to share the info.  

FYI - for those of you wondering - BYBE is an app you download for alcohol rebates.  

0 Likes