cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE SNICKERS COUPONS.COM AP

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20201030_090527_555.jpg

 BUY SNICKERS IN STORE, UPLOAD RECEIPT using coupons.com ap. $1.50 will be deposited into paypal. Make sure you select the coupon.

Tags (2)
9 Replies

Re: FREE SNICKERS COUPONS.COM AP

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Sounds like a MM to me!

0 Likes

lianqiao
Deal Sharer

Thanks for sharing this. local Walmart has this, only $0.88. Money Maker!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@lianqiao  That's great - I have been so busy looking for Baby Ruths and just can't find them.  Glad you found the Snickers at Walmart.  MM are always the best deals!

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

I looked for Baby Ruth& couldn’t find either 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813   For the Baby Ruth, it doesn't have to be the single bar.  (Just in case someone else is reading this) It's also good on the share pack.  1.9 oz single or 3.7 oz share pack (But I can't find that one either). I looked by the registers, the self-checkout, the candy aisle.  Nope, Nope and Nope.

0 Likes

Re: FREE SNICKERS COUPONS.COM AP - Baby Ruth

Ragged_tiger4
Deal Sharer

I FINALLY found a single Baby Ruth today at one of my local Walgreens. It was on sale for $.89 to boot.  Just finished enjoying it, too. 🙂

Re: FREE SNICKERS COUPONS.COM AP - Baby Ruth

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Ragged_tiger4  Thanks for sharing!  It's crazy that they are nowhere to be found.  Honestly, I'm not even a Baby Ruth FAN!  It is just because it's a quest that I couldn't fulfill.  I did finally found the Celestial Seasoning 5 packs (but that was after they changed the offer).  I just have to wait for the offers to end and then I'll find 1 in the store - I just  know it!  I have to hold onto that...

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@lianqiao @Ragged_tiger4 @Icequeen813   I almost bought the 2 pack then remembered it would be a MM - so I bought the .88 ¢ bar and gave it to my son's friend.  Almost immediate credit from coupons.com app for $1.50.  

0 Likes

lianqiao
Deal Sharer

@FelskyNY Good for you! I hope they can add the barcode checking function like Ibotta. For now I just pretend I'm submitting a receipt and use the barcode scan after that step to check if the item is valid.