cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free suave

somecreative
Core Shopper

For some reason when I saw the offer for the suave I thought it was only for the pink kind because that’s what the picture showed but when I was scrolling on Walmart I ran a crossed what you see attached. It was the only kind that was $1.98 that qualified for the two dollar rebate making it free. I don’t know why it is only for that select one. I saw a couple others that were $1.98 but did not qualify for the two dollar rebate. 

CFC0AC9F-6087-4EA7-94A0-98CD85920207.jpeg

9 Replies

Re: Free suave

LizH4011
Core Shopper

Haven't confirmed if it's true yet, but I heard that some of the kid's shampoo also qualifies. 

0 Likes

LizH4011
Core Shopper

Rumor has it that Walgreens has some Suave shampoos for $1 that work with the Ibotta rebate. Will be checking for myself tomorrow!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

So one of the things I no longer buy unless FREE  or MM  is shampoo.  I have around 70 here at the house, so I scanned the unique ones I have.  Some of the 'no matches' could be because the UPCs are different now;  some are probably 3 years old at least.

Maybe this will give you some sort of head start on figuring which ones to look for.

MATCHES

20211213_013625.jpg

NO MATCHES

20211213_013748.jpg

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

cweiner31
Core Shopper

I just went to my local Stop & Shop and they had a bunch of Suave shampoos for $1 each as well as some hair sprays and other hair care items for about $1.50 or $2 each. I tested the bar codes on many of them and only 1 or 2 of the shampoos were accepted. The 15 ounce juicy green apple shampoo seemed to be ok so I bought 3 of them for $1 plus 6 cents tax each. The receipt recognized them but let's see how long they remain pending. 

LizH4011
Core Shopper

The green apple shampoos for $1 worked at Walgreens!!! I lucked out. I did 2 transactions. 

Transaction #1: 2 Suave shampoos and 3 Crest toothpastes - $3 ea. - used $5 off wyb 3 DQ

Total: $6.38

My husband got back $4 from Ibotta on his account for the Suave, and we got $5 RR for the toothpaste.

Transaction #2: 3 Suave shampoos and 2 Chicken of the Sea Pink Salmon $1 ea. 

Used $5 RR 

Total: $0.19

Got back $6 on Suave from Ibotta and $1.25 from the Chicken of the Sea and bonus offer.

So it was a $4.68 MM! Almost was a $0.68 MM because my 5 mo old son snatched the receipt out of my hand while I was typing this and started trying to eat it. 😅

Hgreenia
Deal Sharer

Also if u go to HEB (a TX store), they have $2 off coupons for suave shampoo/conditioner. Can stack with this offer!

0 Likes

123Save
Skilled Saver

I redeemed the $2 Suave offer at Target on Monday. I submitted 2 bottles for review and they were accepted hours later. The offer reset again, so I redeemed it this morning at Walmart by purchasing one of the bottles I submitted on Monday.

I submitted another bottle for approval while at Walmart. It was approved, so hopefully I’ll be able to get it in 2 days if the offer resets again. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I went to my local Walmart and tried scanning a few Suave shampoos.  All the $1.98 Suave shampoos would not work.  I did try a few kids shampoos, but they are all much higher than $2.00.

I also went to Walgreens today, but my Walgreens had very few Suave products, all over $2.00.

It seems everyone found out about the deal already.  Most retailers here are slow to fill the shelves, taking 2-3 days to get any new stock.  Hopefully, I will be able to try again before the offer expires.

0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@mmoore01  Most of the $1.98 shampoo bottles I scanned were also not a match.  But I did find a $1.98 Sleek & Shine conditioner that worked. 

0 Likes