cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE Thanksgiving dinner!!!!

lizzieeee1988
Rewards Hunter

Hello everyone!! yes I was wondering if anyone was able to redeem the free thanksgiving dinner with the Walmart receipt or this is only for pickup/delivery?

Tags (2)
8 Replies

Re: FREE Thanksgiving dinner!!!!

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

I got my Thanksgiving Dinner almost two weeks ago.  I went into the store and paid at the register.  I submitted my receipt and it worked just fine.

Please note, you don't need to buy everything at once.  This is for those who can't find everything in their Walmart.

If you do order online, make sure you turn substitutions off.  Ibotta is not honoring Walmart substitutions.

QueenZee
Rewards Hunter

I shopped in the store on Tuesday and was able to purchase 6 of the 9 items - 2 were no longer available from Ibotta and one was sold out in the store so I did really good.

lizzieeee1988
Rewards Hunter

okay thank you , I was wondering because on my Walmart pick up an delivery the minimum purchase is $35 and I don't need anything else from Walmart.

0 Likes

wcatalm83
Rewards Hunter

How do I get this offer?  I bought everything two days ago and nothing is showing up in the Walmart products to get my refund...I sent my email address in and they replied everything would show up In my app in 48 hours but Nothing!   Is this a ripoff or what?

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

@wcatalm83  you needed to download the extension or put in your email for it to go into your app. It would've been in the walmart section when you click on it the 1st category would say free thanksgiving. Then you needed to click the offers and buy them. They aren't giving anymore out and it's ending in 6 days so if you didn't do the extension or the email then you didn't get them and you just bought the items for nothing. you can't get credit if you don't have the offers.

0 Likes

Karen77
Shopper

I just got the offer but it is very difficult to maneuver.

I am spending to much time on this, I am done. 

Happy Thanksgiving to all

Be-Kind
0 Likes

dbgtgirl210
Rewards Hunter

I did it both ways.  I got a few items for delivery and some were unavailable.  I went to the store to get the rest.  When I was at the store I scanned items just to make sure that they matched up.  After I made the purchase I scanned my receipt and got my money back.  

0 Likes

Smartlady2go
Deal Sharer

I claimed my rebates with the Walmart receipt. I did an in-store purchased.

0 Likes