cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Thanksgiving Dinner

fallinstarzz50
Rewards Hunter

Hello Everyone. I'm a newbie and learning the hard way. I was excited for this deal and did my homework I thought. I checked, double checked but when I purchased my Butterball Turkey at Walmart, I was unable to get the $9.98 back from Ibotta.  I'm wondering what I did wrong.  If anyone is a pro at this or has been doing this long enough to know the ins & outs of Ibotta,'s Cash Back Program I would really appreciate some help.

Thank You and Hope You All Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving, Lana Penrose

Tags (2)
0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Free Thanksgiving Dinner

Dana
Deal Expert

What did you do? Did you do pick up delivery? If you did you need to link your walmart account 1st then click on the offers then put your order in with the items you wanted. If you went to the store and got a receipt you needed click the offers 1st then scan or put in your barcode number. Normally it takes up to 48 hours to get credit some people have posted 3-5 days some longer. If you did do pick up delivery and they had to substitute you will not get the credit rebates have to be exactly what's in the fine print. If you didn't get credit you need to put in a ticket and wait for them to answer you it can take up to a week or more because people put in tickets for every little thing.

0 Likes

akaldm
Rewards Hunter

I don't think you did anything wrong it happened to me as well when I scanned my receipt so then I noticed that you could add other things to it it does have an indication that says if other things were purchased and so I went over to my Turkey and I scanned the barcode on the Turkey And that seemed to have worked and it was added to the amount due to me I hope this works for you as well

0 Likes

JohnsonAme
Rewards Hunter

U have to scan the bar code on the turkey itself

0 Likes

JohnsonAme
Rewards Hunter

You have to scan the bar code on the turkey itself. 

0 Likes

TStarker
Rewards Hunter

That happened to me too. For some reason it didn't log my turkey. I scanned the receipt then clicked the add an item button and scanned the barcode on the turkey. It was added right to my account 😀

0 Likes