cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free thanksgiving dinner

Jaimekclung
Deal Sharer

I enter my email already at 11:00 am but up to now I didn’t get the free offers. I tried to enter the email again, it said need to wait 48 hours😞

Tags (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Free thanksgiving dinner

Ajulyccr
Rewards Hunter

It seems not only is it a problem for many but it also seems like no one replies with an actual fix. I put my email in yesterday and still nothing for me either. Super frustrating 

0 Likes

FairyWicked13
Rewards Hunter

It took a few tries for me to get the account up and running, but once I was in the Thanksgiving Dinner offer was there! I went and redeemed 13 offers for almost $25 my very first trip. I can already withdraw the money. Don't get discouraged.

0 Likes

akstar313
Rewards Hunter

I'm dealing with the same thing. No rebates thus far

0 Likes

JAS00382
Rewards Hunter

Hi everyone. I had to go on my personal computer. in the google web search bar ( the internet) I typed in ibotta. Then at the header you will see a tab that says sign in to your upper right. then you will see a link that states extension. You have to download the extension to your desktop. basically download it.    received it immediately to my account. I was like y'all too. i was not giving up. i did it about 30 minutes ago because i had to run to the store. hurry because once i got the rebates and accepted them it didn't have many left. for example on my account the gravy was giving me one day left. hurry y'all. 

0 Likes