cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Free Thanksgiving meal

ShortiePie
Rewards Hunter

I put in the receipt with the turkey roast on it. I did not get a rebate for it. Can anyone help me because it was suppose to be for a free Thanksgiving meal. I received rebates for everything else but the turkey. Please help?

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Free Thanksgiving meal

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

If it has been less than 24 hours, try submitting it again.  If it doesn't come up automatically, find the offer and select it.  You will have to scan the UPC.

Hopefully, that will work.  If not, you will need to open a request.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

If it has been less than 24 hours, try submitting it again.  If it doesn't come up automatically, find the offer and select it.  You will have to scan the UPC.

Hopefully, that will work.  If not, you will need to open a request.

Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

annette12864
Shopper

I had this same issue. I have done 3 Walmart grocery orders in the last month and got the first set of rebates but none of the Thanksgiving ones or bonus for doing 15 rebates were credited. They owe me well over $25.00 from NOv 4th receipt and over $15.00 for Nov 15th receipt. I have emailed the company via email and the message board and uploaded a copy of my receipts and nothing. Why is there no method of calling or chat?

Solved! Go to solution

Gazel
Shopper

I hear your frustration…

These types of issues are the reason that I stopped using the app about 16 months ago... but I decided to give them another chance when I saw the free Thanksgiving dinner offer in hopes that it had improved in the past year.

so far, I am finding it is still way too time intense😔

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

RickAndrea
Rewards Hunter

I too did not receive credit for my Turkey.. I shopped at Walmart and tried to purchase everything at one time however they didn't have any turkey until the next day.. 

I submitted my receipt the first day and received all my credit.. The next day I went back to Walmart and purchased my Turkey. Then submitted my new recipe.. It's was $16.83 ,I figured I get $15.00 credit back.. I NEVER RECEIVED ANY CREDIT..

It's frustrating when these apps offer money back but LIE..

I did explain in a email to the app and they told me my offer was not on my receipt..

More frustrating bogus apps.. 

I thought I'd really like this one too.. 

0 Likes