cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Free Viennetta

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

This also triggered some other fetch rewards for me and I discovered tonight at Publix I only needed to spend about $2.70 to get two bucks back on an ice cream purchase because I had gotten the free product! Picked up a six dollar tub of Breyers no sugar added ice cream that was Bogo so spent  about $.30 at the end of the day! (I have not bought a tub of ice cream in I don’t even know when I had no idea it’s over six dollars now! Regular price)

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@Shopgirl Did you also use one of these offers from CDC?

Screenshot_20220323-020618_Coupons.jpg

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@Francoise I tried.but it had to be cookies and cream flavor for the coupon good on one item. Was bummed bc would have made it a MM!

cheryl_123
Core Shopper

@Francoise thanks for the tip! I used the link to do a more thorough search but still no dice. Keeping it in mind though as I'll be doing a small road trip soon and may find it in another town. I'd have no problem buying it for free and my family eating it with a plastic spoon in the vehicle🙃

TXbelle
Super Saver

Got mine today at Kroger.  Fetch gave me my points within minutes.  Haven't tried it yet since I had a Klondike cone for my dessert tonight (bought 2 pkgs of the cones @ $6.99 each and Fetch gave me 7000 pts and I got $4 from CDC). I'm really liking Fetch...

emilyduncan5711

@TXbelle  I might have to drive out to kroger near me...probably about a 25 minutes drive. but you make it sound worth it. 

#teacherbydaycouponerbynight

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@Shopgirl Bummer. I didn't know that Breyers offer was that specific.

@cheryl_123 I hope you find it!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@emilyduncan5711 

You may want to at least check the Kroger app to see if it shows that your store carries it. 

At my stores, it is usually with the other Good Humor novelty snacks, and there is usually just one slot for it, so it is easy to overlook.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

emilyduncan5711

@Rickibotta GOOD IDEA! Smart thinking!! I will do that. I know they have the Viennetta at the Publix that is like 3 minutes from me. So I'll be going there to get the free fetch offer. Then I'll check to see if they have the other ice creams too. If not, I'll check the nearest Kroger. I know Ingles didn't have them. Checked yesterday. Wondering about Walmart. 

#teacherbydaycouponerbynight
Tags (1)

LadyT1970
Saver

What CDC stand for?

0 Likes