cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Viennetta

Icequeen813
Deal Master

D2E0603E-D3E3-431E-AE55-F14157740311.jpeg

It’s back … again 100% rebate on Fetch @Rickibotta     You know that’s not on my shopping list

24 Replies

Re: Free Viennetta

cjwoody
Super Saver

🥳 Team Viennetta!

TXbelle
Super Saver

@Icequeen813 

Sorry,  @Icequeen813 , I will get one. It will be a guilty pleasure.  Glad Fetch doesn't have a 5 times offer.😇

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

How sad.  LIMIT1.  Not fair!

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

somecreative
Core Shopper

I have never been able to find this

cheryl_123
Core Shopper

@somecreative same. I would love to try it though

SaverGirl67

OMG I still have one of these in my freezer from the last time this offer came up!!

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@somecreative @cheryl_123 

If you've tried checking your store's apps to find this product and came up with nothing, try the following instead. Note: It may all seem a bit convoluted and odd because... well... because it is! What I'll do for some free ice cream cake. 🤗

Here is what I did to find viennetta in my area:

• Go to: https://www.goodhumor.com/us/en/store-locator.html
  • Put "Vanilla Viennetta" in the search window
  • Put your CITY and STATE in the location box
  • Click on the ONLINE tab (The IN-STORE tab doesn't appear to be accurate as it says NOT FOUND even when I tried many different cities. But, who knows, the in-store tab might work for you)
  • Wait while some options load for Instacart. (Other delivery apps might open for you)
  • Clicked on a store to open Instacart (or whatever delivery app comes up)
  • Put in your delivery address (if necessary)
  • See which store location Instacart chose. (You can try other locations of that store if you want also)

MAY YOUR SEARCH BE FRUITFUL!

Janet1964
Super Saver

I couldn’t find the Vienetta at Walmart, so after completing my mw at Walmart. I ran into Kroger - grabbed the Vienetta only and paid $5.49, scanned my receipt - showed up as good humor strawberry shortcake  for 54 points - corrected my receipt and changed it to Vienetta and by the time I drove home - I had 5.54 credited to my account. Scored! Last time, it melted before I got home.

emilyduncan5711

THANK YOU! I used this and saw the Publix literally 3 minutes from me carries it! Going to try tomorrow! It only has 5 days left on the offer! 

#teacherbydaycouponerbynight