Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freebies

Mona
Deal Sharer

50D49505-D3E1-40EB-BDDF-8170D34C24B4.jpeg

3183D45A-9C9E-4F1A-A01D-FBE3A4BA00A4.jpeg

This is a first. I added a free product to my cart yesterday for a Walmart pickup today. Less than 20 hours later item is removed from Ibotta!! It was a Sesame Street cereal.

I found 2 other freebies so check to see if you have them too!

7 Replies

Re: Freebies

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

The Nature's Own flatbread offer is also available at The Fresh Market.

This offer is shown on the Home page of the Ibotta app in the top scrolling banner, but when I selected it, the app would not display the details or let me select it.  I ended up searching for it from the Home page.

0 Likes

Dean
Core Shopper

Dangit! I guess I won't be getting to Sesame Street today. I haven't found the elusive cow yet, and I didn't get the Nature's Own offer. 

I did find these by doing a quick scan of ibotta.com/rebates this morning. Of course, finding the actual product locally can be a problem.

Flow Alkaline Spring Water 1 liter & 500ml - Target and Walmart

RIND Snack Products 

Candy Kittens - Walmart (Found 1 bag in three stores)

Eco Lips Mongo Kiss Lips Balm - Walmart (Not in my app but shows on site)

Munk Pack Keto Nut & Seed Single Bar

Forto Coffee Shots - Walmart

ZenWTR Vapor Distilled Alkaline Water -Target

Coca Cola 2 liter bottle $1.82 cash back - This is not labeled as FAO but Walmart online shows the price as $1.82. BUT this also does not appear in my app even though it  shows on the site for my area. From what I've seen, the site isn't a 100% match to the app. Which is a shame because it can be useful. But more on that later.

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

I stopped in to The Fresh Market this week to get the Nature's Own Flatbread, but they did not carry it at my store.

I guess that one was eaten by the unicorns.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

Are you talking about ibotta.com/rebates?   If so, that often doesn't seem to be 100% current.

And it also lists all offers available, but not all offers are available for all folks.

So this should only be used as a method of identifying offers that may be available.   I use it because I can look thru many more offers on my computer more quickly, but I then have to search within my app to see if available to me.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Dean
Core Shopper

I agree that’s it’s not completely accurate. My question is why since it asks for zip code. So it should be able to narrow down available offers. My guess is that it may be inaccurate because offers are labeled wrong. Too bad it isn’t more accurate and versatile because it could be a great source for finding offers.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Dean, the offers are not just zip code specific or city specific.  If your wife or crazy uncle have ibotta, you will all have different offers.   Some will be the same, others will be such that some of you don't even have that product, and yet others will have separate terms.

I do imagine there is a component that is zip code related.   But beneath that, there are other criteria they use to 'randomly' assign to some vs others

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Dean
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta  I only assumed that zip code was a factor because it’s part of the selections at the top of the screen on Ibotta.com/rebates. Zip code is also a prompt when first visiting that page. But I also wonder if the rebate page is an older part of the site and if it’s currently maintained. I can’t find a link to it on the Ibotta site and only found it from reading comments on here. 

0 Likes