cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fyi re AleveX Fetch offer & using PayPal for bonus

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

I just bought the Aleve X at CVS (it was $18.49 at my CVS) (and picked up $16 in hair color for three dollars after coupons to meet the $20 minimum) to get the 10 cash back from PayPal. The fetch  offer immediately went through and PayPal credited my account 10 almost immediately after the transaction went through. It’s all worked perfectly fine at self check out. Just pick pay with PayPal from the payment options! Nice money maker!

16 Replies

Re: Fyi re AleveX Fetch offer & using PayPal for bonus

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Shopgirl 

So there is an error loading the deals page in PAYPAL, so I can't tell.

Did you mean VENMO, or was there a PAYPAL offer as well.

Are the offers identical in both?

I assume you can only redeem once, correct?  (I.e. either PAYPAL or VENMO. but not both)

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

PayPal offer as well. Although I have same question if you can do the same thing using Venmo and also get $10 back. It kind of looks like it was one or the other based on the offers I saw but I haven’t looked that closely. It took forever to find it in the PayPal app but I didn’t actually have to add anything to my account so I think it just automatically applies. I was very excited it came through immediately so I didn’t have to remember to check back!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Shopgirl 

Does that offer still show up in PAYPAL?

Does it shoe up in VENMO?

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

It was showing up in my PayPal last night and I just used it tonight, but it was incredibly hard to find offers in PayPal. My mom was trying to find it on her app and she couldn’t but I’m sure it’s there. At one point I found it and then I couldn’t find it again! They don’t make it easy. But I would be comfortable using my PayPal code to pay at CVS assuming I will get the $10 back because there was literally nothing for me to click on to add it to my account like you have to do with some offers

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Shopgirl @Rickibotta 

I mentioned the PayPal option yesterday in this post: https://community.ibotta.com/t5/deal-stacking/alevex-at-cvs-100-back-using-fetch/td-p/76044

@Rickibotta I used Venmo yesterday and haven’t yet received my $10 reward-allegedly it takes several (3-4) days to show up. I also see a second offer in PayPal.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Shopgirl 

In Paypal app, click MORE in lower right

Then GET DEALS AND OFFERS

(Just curious if disappears once redeemed)

0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

Here’s the picture of the offer from PayPal I sent my mom last night. I’d love to know if Venmo will work too! Although I rarely spend more than a dollar or two in CVS out of my own money because I just roll over my extra bucks. Unless Venmo offers the same thing and doesn’t subtract for extra bucks I’ll never figure this out…

0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta  @Shopgirl I did both the PayPal and Venmo offers at CVS. I had both offers listed in my accounts using the same email address. I would recommend checking before using since quantities are limited. I purchased gift cards both times. These offers do not get deducted from your purchase.

• Venmo deposits the $10 into your account (took 8 days)
  • PayPal gives you $10 to spend on your next purchase (instant) *

*Once the offer is redeemed with PayPal, it will show up in your wallet. You can choose to uncheck the box next to the $10 reward "apply to my next purchase". This way you can control when it will be applied.

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta I actually don’t see it anymore I’ll know even though I work in technology adjacent field for a living, they make it impossible to find things on here! It’s not showing up anymore for me scrolling through though. When I have time I’ll look and see if it still shows up on Venmo!

0 Likes