Re: GAP $10 BONUS

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Deleted

0 Likes

Christie2
Rewards Guide

The money for the purchase was credited within ten minutes. The bonus $10 didn't show up until the next morning.  I placed my orders around midnight. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Christie2   I was actually surprised how quickly the bonus showed up as it does say it can take up to 45 days.  I was pleasantly surprised to say the least.  My neighbor did her order this AM with a little guidance.  I can imagine what the store is thinking - WHAT ARE THESE PEOPLE DOING?

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I placed both orders this afternoon and they are both ready to be picked up.  Ibotta credited my account for both orders and the bonus already.  😀

SaverGirl67

@FelskyNY   Thanks for posting this. I got 3 masks (so cute) for $3.19 and my 2nd order was for a pair of pink ombré flip flops -  in case I go to Aquatica 🙂 for $3.84.
Both were available when I placed the order. But we’ll see if I get the confirmation for pick up. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@SaverGirl67 @mmoore01 @Christie2 @Saving4Fun @OBSHOP 

I cannot tell you how happy I am that everyone could take advantage of this offer.  That's what I love about this community!

Saving4Fun

@FelskyNY it was the highlight of my day, especially because of how much I love these masks. I already had 20 of them; now, I have 30. We do have an awesome little community here, and you’ve taught me so much in a short amount of time. Between this bonus and the Oxy deal at Walgreens that’s now turned into 6 FAOs, I’m going to set another personal record. I just hit $213 already! Thank you for all you do! I’m posting the Oxy deal right now if anyone is interested. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saving4Fun   It takes a village, doesn't it. 

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

@FelskyNY @Saving4Fun   So happy to be a part of this village 😊

RemainCalm
Deal Sharer

I placed a second order to get my bonus only to learn that Ibotta shortenef the bonus period because the offer was so popular. It expired at 2:59 on April 22, houts before I made my second purchase. Most disappointed in this development. 

0 Likes