Did you mean: 

GAP $10 BONUS

FelskyNY
Shopping Enthusiast

IMG_20210407_231632_733.jpg

IMG_20210407_232601_100.jpg

Paid $6.50 earned $10.36.

$3.86 moneymaker and 6 free masks

As seen on Facebook. Gap $10 Ibotta bonus.

Place 2 separate orders at Gap for pickup.
Order through Ibotta! Exit out in between.
Face masks are $2.99 each. (I did not use any coupons)

Receive 6% back and $10 bonus for 2 orders.

Fingers crossed! Hopefully they have them in stock.

28 Replies

Re: GAP $10 BONUS

MerSadie
Deal Sharer

Thank you! 

0 Likes

Christie2
Deal Sharer

Thank you.  I just completed this.  I never would have seen this except for your post. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Shopping Enthusiast

@Christie2 @MerSadie   It doesn't have to be MASKS - you can buy anything - and get 6% and $10 back.

Please come back and post what you got - I'm just hoping the masks aren't sold out.!

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY 

That's a sweet deal. Currently their is an offer for 7% rebate on Gap gift cards. Purchase the gift card. Buy masks from Gap that's a win win situation.  I'm ready to shop this morning 

Spread Kindness

OBSHOP
Northern Mississippi

FelskyNY
Shopping Enthusiast

@OBSHOP  I did the purchases with the 6% back - I'm just waiting for the email confirmation to go pick them up.  I have the credit already. I honestly haven't stepped foot in Gap in 15 years, but this was incentive enough.

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY 

Not a retailer I frequent. With a little motivation I made the exception. I have not been in a Gap since I was in high school.  

Spread Kindness

OBSHOP
Northern Mississippi
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Shopping Enthusiast

@OBSHOP  LOL High school - I graduated in the 1980s - everything circles back to the Breakfast Club. (You all know that's one of my favorite movies right?)

Saving4Fun

@FelskyNY I just went to check out the offer and found out our Gap in Fort Lauderdale was closed permanently! The nearest location is 20 miles from me. Hopefully, you got them. I have a lot of the Old Navy masks and love them! They’re exactly the same, Unfortunately, Old Navy doesn’t have a bonus offer and only 2% cash back. 

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@FelskyNY Hold on, wait a minute! After visiting Old Navy site and adding to my cart, I went back to Gap and my items are still in the bag, can be processed thru Gap.com and pickup at my Old Navy. I don’t know if that will count or not. The offer says it excludes Old Navy (store) and that it’s valid only on Gap.com. I’ll let you know.