cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gatorade/muscle milk/evolve bonus

Janet1964
Super Saver

Have you noticed the new bonus when you buy 2 you get $1 bonus?

the muscle milk is FREE, the Gatorade Super Shake is FREE and the Gatorade Recovery protein Bar is FREE, so this is a real mm if you can find these items. 

I walked right past the muscle milk and Gatorade on end caps last weekend while shopping. If you are trying to finish the hike,sled and ride bonuses, this could help you!

15 Replies

Re: Gatorade/muscle milk/evolve bonus

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Screenshot_20201223-074230_Instagram.jpg

 and also look for FUEL FOR FIRE. Not part of the bonus, but is is on clearance. Expires today.

What-Shot
Super Saver

wow! Thank you. I see that my store has 2 of the 3 products. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot  Let us know how you make out - I'll probably just hit up Shoprite (hopefully they have it) Not all offers are good at all stores.  A lot more 7-11 offers lately too - if they come out free, there is one walking distance from here and it is a lot less crowded.

Noodles128
Core Shopper

Ugh what a craptacular day today trying to find these **bleep** items lol. Hit up shopritr first and found none of them. I left there with a bag of avocados and without redeeming a single offer. Then I must have lost my **bleep** mind for going to Walmart at 5pm. I only found the muscle milk there. The Gatorade items were sold individually. Only by the 4pk in shakes and box of bars. I did find the fuel for life items. Ended up only paying 45 cents after cash back. I felt my heart skip a beat when I saw the pure leaf fridge up front by the registers. I made a bee line for it with my cart and ran over a couple of toes. Only to have my hopes snatched away from me when I see that its only full of the regular pure leaf. I checked every single register fridge and nothing. By then I threw in the towel. I did somehow manage to get 12 offers fulfilled. So now I only need 7 more to finish this holiday bonus trilogy. I went to 2 different targets to try to get those starbucks coffees and both were out even tonight it said in stock online. So I tried a pick up order to see maybe if it works that way and it was canceled because it was oos. I tried a different Walmart today and it was worse off product wise than the regular one I goto. I didn't mind the driving because I just got a new car but never again doing Walmart on a holiday week lol.

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Noodles128 

Hope the toes recover quickly

We have 6 Walmart stores in my stomping grounds. When planning my shopping route, i always check the wm app to see which location has the most available offers in stock.  I agree....I hate wasting time looking for items at stores when they are not available.  

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Noodles128 @What-Shot  O m g I feel your pain. I went to a different target to repeat the 7th generation bundle of diapers and wipes.  They were supposed to be in stock, but no wipes to be found. So while I'm there, I look for the Ibotta freebies with no luck.  I literally laughed when you spotted the iced tea across the store, but alas, no luck.

I don't have the full price starbuck offer (because I did it already) My friend was with me, but she didn't want to do the offer. She only uses Ibotta for what she would normally use.  I'm try to break her of that habit!

Don't bother checking for the freebies at CVS.  They are so overpriced the "free offer" is very much not free.  Glad I posted the Fuel for life and you were able to find it. 

What-Shot
Super Saver

@FelskyNY If you find a way to break your friend of buying ONLY items that she wants,  please let me know the secret.  I also have a friend like that. 

The way i figure, the more items I acquire that are freebates or MMs, allows me to donate more to the local food bank at no extra cost to me!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot I agree completely.  She actually PAYS for toothpaste!!!  I know, shocking isn't it.  She's getting better especially when we are "chasing bonuses".  My family happens to really like fruit-tella on SK and she did buy them and give them to me for my Core bars, and everyone was happy.  She's learning that "stock up" is NOT a dirty word. And FREE is not a bad 4 letter word.

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Noodles128 @What-Shot 

I too feel your pain. That’s what I went through last weekend trying to complete bonuses. I had almost give up and was ready to walk out the store when I found the pure leaf tea and forced myself to buy 3 more items to complete my mission. I actually went to 1 Walmart to buy 11 items and walked out with just a toblerone bar. It is my husbands favorite and I had already checked 4 stores in the prior week. He couldn’t believe that I waited in the scan and go line for 20 minutes to check out a single candy bar for him and get 1 Ibotta offer. I told him that is what 22 years of marriage looks like. He was so impressed that he drove me to another Walmart in another town so that I could finish my offers.