cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Gatorade/muscle milk/evolve bonus

Noodles128
Core Shopper

@What-Shot I'm so jealous you have 6 wm around you. I have 2 within 5 miles of me. Both useless lol. My toes are fine not to sure about the other person though lol @Janet1964 thats so sweet of him. 

I usually check the app as well to see what's in-stock at the store but I find most of the time that its never accurate. I'm going to stop and shop right when they open because I know they have the gatorade bars there and to grab the free Icelandic yogurt. Then my ride bonus will be done. 

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Noodles128 I've had some shopping trauma in the last weekish being last week before holiday. I stayed put today but did have a few tempting moments to try to finish my level3 bonus but I talked myself.out of it. Some really good deals out there tho so I may just rise and shine early and knock it out. Think I might stay away from. Shopping carts tho and just do small stuff that fits in a hand basket for safety reasons lol

Karicarey
Rewards Hunter

Awesome! I’m so excited!!

0 Likes

Noodles128
Core Shopper

Has anyone found the evolve drinks. I've checked my local shoprite stop and shop walgreens cvs and target. They all only have the 4 packs not the single bottle from the offer. Sheesh. I hope this isn't like the elusive mountain dew zero  or maybe my area just doesn't carry the single bottles 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Noodles128  I haven't seen the evolve 4 pack.

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

I couldn’t find any of it today!

0 Likes