Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Get Cash for taking surveys

HotLavaMama
Rewards Guide

🤑$$ 

Good Morning  Has anyone out there received any money for taking surveys? This is a pic of pop up that comes up when you click  redeem. I have taken 3 or 4 and have received  $0 I am going to stop taking them.

Do you know if this is a legit iboota reward or  pop up?????????🤔🤔

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Get Cash for taking surveys

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

The only place that I’ve taken surveys for gift cards is Swagbucks. A lot of work to make Swagbucks, totally legitimate. however

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

HotLavaMama
Rewards Guide

Screenshot_20201007-010540_Ibotta.jpg

Tags (1)
Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

The only place that I’ve taken surveys for gift cards is Swagbucks. A lot of work to make Swagbucks, totally legitimate. however

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

Yes I've gotten then for mymo mochi others have gotten them for kambucha and pillsbury. You have to start the survey in the store then buy it and answer more questions and take a picture of the product once you get home. I got $10 for mine. It say's it can take up to 10 buisness days to get it I got it in 3. Just because yoiu do it doesn't mean you'll get the $10 it depends on how many people do it.

Solved! Go to solution

BirdieBrown
Shopper

I got one in the last couple of weeks, i took the survey, i got a 2.00 credit for it a couple days later. Maybe check under your earnings to see if it is listed there...

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

HotLavaMama
Rewards Guide

Thank you 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

Update: I found another site to make money for completing surveys ( gift cards)  SurveyJunkie ..

Solved! Go to solution

Ca1
Deal Sharer

I have gotten an email about taken a survey; however,  I can't find the survey link to the product I have purchased. 

0 Likes