cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Getting Rowdy Again

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Tikiki  I know exactly which display unit you’re referring to! I’m planning to stop at CVS this weekend, so will check it out. Thank you!

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@mmoore01  Wawa&CVS don’t carry near me& I’m not going to State Rd 60 to 7 Eleven 

0 Likes

Dean
Deal Ambassador

I have FAO offers at CVS and 7-11. CVS app and Rowdy Energy website show that they aren’t sold in those stores. Rowdy site does show several 7-11s selling it but those convenience stores are actually Stripes stores that 7-11 bought several years ago. The things is the receipts aren’t labeled as 7-11 so I’m not sure if Ibotta would accept them. So I decided not to buy, and I’m not close to finishing the weekend bonus anyway.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Dean  not sold in my CVS, 7 Eleven, I had offer  for WaWa, no luck

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

Only found 4-Packs in CVS.

QT generally will have all the variations. Have not been there again yet. 

0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Tikiki  I found a bunch of Rowdy Energy drinks at my CVS last night in the exact location you mentioned. Btw, their app still couldn’t find a match… 😑 Anyway, thanks again for letting me know the exact location - you saved me from wondering around the store looking for it!

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@Xiao So glad to hear, as we all know time is money!

Nique
Skilled Saver

For those who still have this offer, I stumbled upon Rowdy energy drinks at a CVS on sale 2/$3.00 or 1 for $2.39. So you can either get two free, or 1 for a MM.

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

I have only see the 4-packs, when I have seen 'em there. 

0 Likes