cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gift giving

Janet1964
Super Saver

I am using the Dove, Degree and Axe coupons to get items for almost FREE to make gift bags for Christmas Gifts to those less fortunate than me. Just an idea for all of us Deal Seekers!! And we all have FREE toothbrushes and toothpaste in our closets!!

4 Replies

Re: Gift giving

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

This is such a great idea! Thank you for sharing, @Janet1964😊❤️

giphy - 2020-11-20T150445.384.gif

Janet1964
Super Saver

I visited a grandmother today to take her some gift cards to grocery stores to help her plan her thanksgiving dinner. She cried when I explained that even IF she had snap (I didn’t ask) - they don’t cover toilet paper and aluminum foil and other things that she would need. She realized that I understood her struggle to raise 3 teenagers that her daughter gave to her  earlier this year because she didn’t want them anymore. I took her two coats that I could no longer wear bc I lost 50 pounds in the past year. She cried when she saw them. She asked how I knew that her granddaughters both needed coats desperately. I didn’t know, but God did. I think I have some new friends. I shared my idea of giving each of them gift baskets of toiletries instead of toys. She loved it!! I have already bought some lip glosses, nail polish, etc. I bought a razor for their brother with shaving products.

Cindymaertz
Rewards Hunter

Thank You that is a great idea and take gift baskets to the Domestic Abuse Shelter Thank You for Sharing

0 Likes

Dbaby329
Rewards Hunter

what coupons make it almost free???

0 Likes