cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GLAD TALL KITCHEN TRASH BAG WITH CLOROX FREE AT DOLLAR TREE

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210930_113331_983.jpg

****I had to file an appeal after this was declined.  So it is pending. If someone has a screenshot of the offer, please let me know.  I know it wasn't size specific.  Got it thank you all.

 I don't think this is going to be around very long!  Paid $5.00 and will receive $7.50 for a $2.00 moneymaker!

28 Replies

Re: GLAD TALL KITCHEN TRASH BAG WITH CLOROX FREE AT DOLLAR TREE

Hahaharris54
Deal Sharer

OMG…🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏾

0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

Lucky!!  I checked 2 DT's today and neither had these.  Only Hefty trash bags.  Then I was just gonna get a box from WM, and totally forgot! 

But I did stumble across the Dove Nourishing Lotion tins, so as least it wasn't a busted trip at store 2.

eta - that sucks!  I hope you get the credit.  I'm on my computer, so I'll try to get that screen shot when I get to my phone. 

0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

First time posting a pic, hope it works!!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@MelissaR   Thank you!  Just in case they change the size.  It matched in store and everything matched when I submitted it.  Frustrating, but I sent pics of everything including what I posted here that it matched and was pending.  I saw a few people posting on IG that theirs went through, so I am very hopefully as it matched without a problem and the receipt says Glad w/ Clorox. 

0 Likes

jessicar24273
Rewards Hunter

Here you go this of the deal. Hope this helps.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@jessicar24273  Thank you - funny I had the screen shots of everything else - including the scan matching but not the initial offer.

0 Likes

Jodi-lozier
Saver

Hi ho, hi ho, it’s off to Dollar Tree I go!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Jodi-lozier   Just making sure you noticed that it was DENIED and I submitted a ticket which is pending - just giving you the heads up.  IT DID MATCH IN STORE AND WAS PICKED UPON THE RECEIPT.

0 Likes

limslady
Saver

This is apparently the day for the app to be weird @FelskyNY & @Jodi-lozier .  I purchased 4 boxes of the trash bags around 1 pm and I got the full rebate about half an hour ago.  So odd that yours was denied @FelskyNY .

0 Likes