cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: GLAD TALL KITCHEN TRASH BAG WITH CLOROX FREE AT DOLLAR TREE

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@LaraL 

In these various threads, I see people who have pending tickets.

Some say they have rescanned and it worked.

I would have assumed this is a possible way to get an account lock if the original receipt is still in PEND status, even if it says no items match.  I also assumed it could be an issue if you already opened a ticket for the original receipt.

What is your take on this if stuck in pend <or> you have submitted a ticket for the pend?

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I am 'glad' (pun intended) you got your monies.   

As with most things,  I never had this offer and my DT didn't carry them anyway.

What are your plans with the Doritos 3D?

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I felt the same way.  I just waited for my ticket to clear (which it did last night). I was afraid to lock my account. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta I'm probably passing on the Doritos as we don't eat them (although they are an easy way for bonus progression).  If I do buy them, I'll probably buy 2 (as you suggested).  

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Submitting a receipt for one that is already processing can lead to a lockout, at least from my understanding. I think it can work, the issue is if it's being processed as a duplicate transaction rather than "rescanning". Generally I would give 2-3 days for a pending transaction to resolve before doing anything else, but if you have to, resubmitting should be fine. If you get credit for two of the same transaction because of it, you might want to let our Care team know.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Mine cleared last night as well.  I am with you.  It was not worth the risk, and Lara's response leads me to believe, we probably chose wisely. 

If others opt for resubmitting while pending, that is their prerogative, as long as they know the risks.  Even if you get suspended and then get it cleared thru tickets, think of the credits you may miss in a week or possibly two of the care team back and forths.

0 Likes

amyinoh
Rewards Guide

Just arrived at my dollar tree only to find the offer is out of my gallery. And so is the air wick offer. Super bummed. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@amyinoh   These types of offers are pulled really quickly.  Like super fast!

You can do Dove (not free but cheap OOP)  (wyb 2)

Mamba (if the offer is still available)

Vaseline lip therapy (WYB 2 though)

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@amyinoh  Offer expired yesterday