cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Culture MM Sour Cream @Kroger & Walmart haul (plus CVS)

Shopgirl
Saver

Not sure if this already posted! Kroger:  Good Culture Sour Cream @ Kroger: currently $3/tub.  two different kinds.  bought 2 at $6.  but $1 IR on both; $2 on both tubs at Aisle; $1 Kroger CB on both, and then $0.75 on Fetch! = 2.75MM

Walmart today (this assumes my Coupons.com app rebates come through but they all scanned correctly in the store:

Just Egg (so delicious if you are vegan!) = 3.94- 1 (IR) - 1(cdc) = 1.94

New England coffee= 3.78 per bag. Bought 2 bags. $3 IR on each plus extra 0.10 for any item coffee = $1.46

Air Wick 2 pack = 4.88- 2.75 cdc rebate and 1 IR = $1.13

Colgate Renewal toothpaste - 6.96 - 3 IR - 3 cdc rebate - $2.70 SK = $1.74 MM

Colgate optic white = 6.96 - 3IR - 3 CDC rebate - 0.96

band aids 30 count 2 - $1IR = $1

Turtle (candy) = 1 - 0.75 IR = 0.25

Vive organic immunity shot 2.98-1.75IR = 1.23 (expensive for tiny thing but love these and am chasing bonuses!)

Clorox wipes to go (had to buy 2) = $1.94- $1.75IR = 0.19

TOTAL @ Walmart = 6.42

CVS = Clean & Clear aloe face wash: 8.49 but had 1.50 coupon, 40% off, and then 3 IR = 1.22, then store coupon for $4 off Maybelline so got free lip gloss 🙂

7 Replies

Re: Good Culture MM Sour Cream @Kroger & Walmart haul (plus CVS)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

For those considering the Good Culture  @ Kroger, could be up to $4.25 moneymaker WYB2

The also is a $1.50 DQ for the Good Culture Sour Cream, so that would be up to $4.25 moneymaker. 

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Shopgirl
Saver

@Rickibottaoh man I never saw a 3DQ in the Kroger app! I know my kroger won't give you CB if any coupons are used at all (as I think you noted!).  oh well... I've noticed some people have different Kroger offers than me (I'm in ATL)...

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I would warn on the Aisle rebates - it looks like they are going mail order snack packs $9.99 monthly or something along those lines. I do not know if they are still honoring rebates.  I would search on Youtube

0 Likes

Amckinney7
Rewards Guide

@Shopgirl if your vive offer comes back, check out your KCB offers. It is a higher cost at Kroger, but stacking KCB and IB is free

Shopgirl
Saver

@FelskyNY They sent the money through already for the sour cream so hopefully they continue to do so. There are definitely things I would not be buying unless they are free and I’m going to donate!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

My two Good Culture cost me $4.48  ($2.99X2 less $1.50 DQ), and I already got me $2 IR and 75¢ FETCH, so right now I have spent $1.73 for both.   So already a good deal.  I should find out Monday morning if I get my $2 KCB, and if I do, it will already be a mm.  So not a big deal if AISLE doesn't come through.

But I have faith they will pay.  Horrible optics if they were to abandon text users without warning and then hope those same customers want to become members to their new venture.  So I am quite confident they will stay on top of things in the text world.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

AISLE TURNED AROUND MY GOOD CULTURE RECEIPT IN JUST UNDER 48 HOURS

YMMV, but AISLE paid me in two days for my December 4 purchase of Good Culture sour cream

I just know some are concerned about turnaround times, but as I said elsewhere, I have to believe AISLE will continue to pay out somewhat timely if they are launching another enterprise.  They can't afford a hit to  good will.  I am going to just leave one outstanding deal on the table with them, for $5 or under just in case though.  It isn't like I care enough about much of the things they have anyway.