cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got Moby **bleep** at Walmart

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

At last! I'm finally closing in for just the third time ever the ever elusive Walmart exclusive Baby Ruth deal! 

As I've opined at least 2Xs, for every one Walmart that carried Baby Ruth, 2-3 didn't, but maybe that 🐛's finally turning

Tags (1)
7 Replies

Re: Got Moby **bleep** at Walmart

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@RCKCreatEnt  No ,single Baby Ruth or Butterfinger at my WM  either

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Icequeen813 

Let me guess - you have Nestle Crunch At your Walmart? Lol I find they have one or the other but not both.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@Janet1964  I haven’t seen those either.

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Janet1964 SINGLE Nestle Crunch bars are bigger Moby D items at Walmart than Baby Ruth.  Always find multi-packs but NOOOOOO single bars, especially not at the check out line

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Icequeen813 very odd YOUR Walmart doesn't have SINGLE Butterfinger bars.

BTW did you ever catch wind of my Butterfinger at Walmart spiel I periodically gave unsolicited in response to posts I caught from seeming or admitted newbies and those who just haven't got the hang yet?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@RCKCreatEnt  Butterfinger speil.... no... do tell

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Icequeen813  

Look at it this way.  Much of spring and summer LY Ibotta offered a quarter cash back for Butterfinger with a maximum credit of 5 units a transaction, ergo $1.25 maximum cash back - this honest to goodness REALLY HAPPENED. BTW Walmart was the only place where you could partake of this deal, but anyway Butterfinger is just 88 cents apiece there. Ditto all that for Baby Ruth bars for a shorter engagement just last fall, but that's just another story for another day

Anyway let's say you're just starting out with Ibotta and all you do your first month is partake of the exclusive at Walmart Butterfinger offer every day the offer is available to you. In the real world most offers become available again a minimum of 2 days after completion, but they generally don't last and last and last and can vanish before you know it, but just for the sake of illustration LET'S GET GOOFY

Your first day in Ibotta the Butterfinger at Walmart deal is available and will be EVERY DAY for the next 30 days - fat chance that will ever actually happen but I can dream, can I? Remember Butterfinger is 88 cents apiece at Walmart and you get a quarter cash back with a maximum allowable 5 units a transaction so for your first Ibotta deal you buy 5 Butterfinger bars at Walmart. You SPENT $4.40 and GOT $1.25 CASH BACK 

Now let's say you get to do the same thing over again daily for the next 30 days like rinse and repeat. Over 31 days you would have spent $86.40 with $48.85 cash back from Ibotta.  

Could you then imagine having a buddy doing the very same thing YOU'RE doing to earn Ibotta cash back but he didn't have Ibotta or any other cash back app? Your buddy merely SPENT $86.40 but you INVESTED that same amount and got $48.85 in return

0 Likes