cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gotta get offers

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

What are YOUR 5 'GOTTA GET by tomorrow' offers, or your 10+ 'GIT-M-DUN next 5 days' deals? 

I got at least 3 'GOTTA GET's by end of day: the Publix exclusive 2 Chobani probiotics single serve yogurts (that plants a 🇺🇲 for the recent Chobani probiotics brand bonus); 2 Chobani sparkling probiotic drinks (Kroger exclusive) and either IncogMEATo, Beyond Meat or Impossible Burger

24 Replies

Re: Gotta get offers

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt hope you don't mind, but you mentioned Chobani.  I did the magnet offer and got them yesterday!  Offer is NLA (no longer available)  how cute are these!

20210228_141159.jpg

IMG_20210228_141617_115.jpg

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY 🆒! I don't think I ever saw any magnet offers

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

What is the Chobani yogurt Publix deal? I noticed lots of yogurts on sale, but didn't specifically spot the Chobani. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEntSorry to Hijack your post - but you reminded me.  Yes - I had posted the magnet offer a few months ago and then forget I ordered it til they came in.  Really cute - no OOP because it was on sale w/ coupons and on Ibotta - so it was 100% free (not even postage)

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

IMG_20210301_154319_3.jpg

@Savingcraze you have to buy TWO Chobani PROBIOTIC yogurts (seems like a fairly new Chobani sub-brand) and you can only get cash back buying them from Publix.  This is 1 of 3 offer options for the Chobani PROBIOTICS brand bonus, you only need to complete TWO, and you got till July or August to complete the requirements for the bonus

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

@RCKCreatEnt thank you for even including a picture w the explanation. There are so many yogurts now and seems to be additions by the week! 

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Savingcraze I don't know whether or not you live in Florida (essentially a no-Kroger zone), but if you do, Fage yogurt always seems to be just 1 buckaroo apiece pre-tax at Kroger, and Ibotta frequently offers a quarter apiece for Fage yogurt, a nice sweet really cheap item with which you can really bump up your COMPLETED offer total every month

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Savingcraze pardon me, I meant if you live IN an area with a Kroger or a subsidiary affiliate

0 Likes

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

I’m addicted to Baby Ruth, I actually bought 2 last night. I know the offer says 5, but I worked hard to lose 50 pounds and I don’t want to regain it. I have gained 2 pounds since adding cereal bars and chocolate back to my way of life as a snack. Lol

second is core bars and coke energy for my husband. He now has a stash!!