cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green Chef

Melykat
Shopper

Did anyone try to take advantage of the Flash Sale on Green Chef for $35 back a few weeks ago? I did everything right but my transaction didn’t appear in pending transactions and now I’ve been waiting 2 + weeks for Ibotta help. Anyone else have this problem?

5 Replies

Re: Green Chef

Dana
Deal Expert

I don't buy meals like that but are you a 1st time customer to green chef? Did you use a coupon or promo code? Did you cancel anything?

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I would open a request and let them know your transaction is not pending.  Be sure to include your email receipt and any other documentation you have.

My last request was resolved in a day.  I hope yours does, too.

0 Likes

Melykat
Shopper

Thanks for the tips.....I’ve had an open request into Ibotta now since February 21. I follow up about once a week and I’m always told that they are investigating it. They asked for confirmation email, order number, date, etc. and I have supplied all of that.     Not sure what else to do.

Melykat
Shopper

I am a first time customer and did not cancel the order or my subscription to green chef. I followed all of the requirements listed under the rebate so there’s really no reason why this hasn’t been credited.

Jjoshrt87
Rewards Hunter

I’m in the same boat now. This is ridiculous! Did you ever get your money?