cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grocery Pickup & Delivery Bonus

mmoore01
Deal Master

My sister-in-law got this bonus in Ibotta.  It is for $10 when you redeem 5 offers.  We have never used grocery pickup before.  She was thinking about trying it to get the $10 bonus.

My understanding is you link your Ibotta with your store (Walmart) account, then when you shop, you get credit for any items in Ibotta.  But I believe you have to spend a certain amount first, like $50.  I also heard there is a first time Walmart credit of $10 using a code.  Anyone know where to get one?

Her other question was, does she have to spend $50 only on groceries, or can it be anything in the store, like shampoo or vitamins or gardening?

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Grocery Pickup & Delivery Bonus

Frannewman
Rewards Hunter

I use Walmart Grocery delivery at least twice a month(I pay the monthly fee).  Ibotta is linked and I receive my rebate credit within 24hrs.

The grocery delivery amount has to be a minimum of $35 (I live in AZ) and it doesn't matter what the product is in your cart. 

0 Likes

Re: Grocery Pickup & Delivery Bonus

mmoore01
Deal Master

Just a quick update and a question.

My sister-in-law went ahead and put in a Pickup Order at Walmart Grocery to get the bonus above. Everything went smooth and she got her money and bonus within 24 hours.

The question: she still has a $1.00 pending amount with that Walmart Grocery order, but she received all her item rebates.  It says it is pending for 90 days.

Anyone know what the pending $1.00 is all about?

0 Likes