cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Grocery pickup

AliOop
Rewards Hunter

When I ordered an item for pickup it was showing 17 hour left so I made sure I scheduled pickup before that time. Offer is now gone several hours before time mentioned above. Will it still count since it will be 24 hours before credited?

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Grocery pickup

Dana
Deal Expert

The manufacture decides how many rebates there are once the limit is reaches it goes away. Yes it goes by the time the order is placed but if the rebate disappears before they pick your order and/or they do not have the item when they pick your order you will not get credit for it. You'll have to put in a ticket to get credit if they did have your item.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

If you activate the offer for the store you are picking up from, checkout before offer expires and they fulfill the correct item, you will receive credit.  It is based on when you checkout not, when you pickup.  I keep screenshots of offers until I receive credit just in case.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

The manufacture decides how many rebates there are once the limit is reaches it goes away. Yes it goes by the time the order is placed but if the rebate disappears before they pick your order and/or they do not have the item when they pick your order you will not get credit for it. You'll have to put in a ticket to get credit if they did have your item.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

That has not been my experience.  Yesterday afternoon I scheduled a Walmart Pickup for this morning that included both of the Bella wet dog food offers that expired last night.  I picked up this morning and just received credit for both of the expired offers.  Fortunately, no ticket was required.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

AliOop
Rewards Hunter

This didn’t happen but they finally got my money credited but not showing an offer towards my pending bonuses.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

AliOop
Rewards Hunter

This didn’t happen but they finally gave me credit for the money but not the item to go toward my pending bonuses.

0 Likes