cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GV Cranberry Sauce

Janet1964
Super Saver

I have been to 3 Walmart’s and not One (1) can of Great value cranberry sauce to be found. But they have pallets of Ocean Spray!!! Makes you say hmmmm! Do you think someone forgot to order their own cranberry sauce?? Also, no Pepsi Zero Sugar or Mt Dew Zero Sugar in the store. Lol

Tags (2)
29 Replies

Re: GV Cranberry Sauce

mmoore01
Deal Master

A lot of people use Ibotta.  When I was shopping for my turkey dinner items, there was someone else picking up the same items.

When a great deal shows up in Ibotta, the shelves are emptied in hours.  

I would try first thing in the morning.  The shelves at many Walmarts are stocked at night.

Re: GV Cranberry Sauce 2021

Icequeen813
Deal Master

I have been to 4 WM no GV Cranberry sauce to be found, plenty of Ocean Spray!!

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Icequeen813 

Yep, me too. Also plenty of Pepperidge farm stuffing but no GV.

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@Janet1964I also 👀 the pallets of Ocean Spray, but no GV.

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Janet1964 @Be-Bop-A-Lula  the GV cranberry sauce is most likely on a vessel in the middle of the China Sea😂

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@LaraL , et al I went to 4WM in area , spoke to TL& store manager, no GV cranberry sauce was stocked! So if we buy Ocean Spray ,would Ibotta offer us a rebate  of $.25 ?

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Unfortunately it's tied to that SKU only but I'll ask.

mmoore01
Deal Master

I was lucky to find everything last night at my Walmart.  However, they only had the Idahoan Loaded Baked Mashed Potatoes instead of the regular.  We probably won't use them since my wife only likes REAL mashed potatoes.

While shopping, I saw a lady and her husband shopping for the items, too.  We talked a little bit.  She picked a turkey and had the Turkey offer already, but it wasn't scanning as a match, even though it was one of the three brands.  She was going to put it back and get it later. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Just got confirmation that we're not offering credit for other SKUs, only the Great Value one is covered.

0 Likes