cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: GV Cranberry Sauce 2021

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@mmoore01  I don’t eat any of that stuff I’ make my own stuffing, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes,fresh green beans,, fresh cranberry apple bake. Turkey from last year is still in freezer, probably should throw it out!

0 Likes

Re: GV Cranberry Sauce

amyinoh
Core Shopper

Thsts the one item I couldn’t find either. I figure I’ll check again in a few days. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@LaraL  Thx 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Cranberry sauce is the devil.  I still have the one from last year.

@LaraL I also still have the cream of mushroom soup from last year.  They have other items with multiple skus.  There are quite a decent percentage who dislike mushrooms, so I just wish they offered cream of chicken and cream of celery.

@mmoore01 @Icequeen813. I mess with hungry jack.  Sometimes I like to do it in 3 minutes instead of 30 minutes.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

I can pass along the feedback but everything is pretty much in-stone at this point.

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

@Janet1964

I be trying to tell you 🤣

* Ditto, me too on those two (cranberry & Mt D. 0). Going run by some other spots. Found all the other items from TGs special. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

@LaraL and @Rickibotta 

I purchased the Cream of Mushroom soup, but I won't use it.  My niece who is currently staying with us is allergic to mushrooms.  ANY Campbell's condensed soup would be a better choice.

I was happy to see that they switched from Great Value green beans to any Birds Eye vegetable.  I picked corn.

Leah1
Rewards Guide

I don't eat these, either, but will give the goods to a food pantry, and the turkey to a friend. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

I never did get the GV vegetables last year.  I may get corn  or perhaps long grain rice with mixed vegetables

Lately I have been on a 'peas and carrots' kick.  The Meijer steamable bags are only 79 cents.  I dislike squishy peas in cans, but like the frozen ones.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

IamDroford
Saver

I had to go to 3 different Wal Marts last year to get the free items so I was concerned that would be the case this year especially given current circumstances but they had everything except turkey gravy mix which I subbed brown gravy for. I'm ending up donating everything but the coke and frozen vegetables so it didn't matter bit helped I didn't need to go all over. 

0 Likes