Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: GV Cranberry Sauce

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@mmoore01 @Rickibotta 

@mmoore01 @Rickibotta 

I did the TG offers through order pickup and noticed that cream of chicken was included in the cream of mushroom offer. Scan one next time you're at the store and you'll find there's a couple other soups that apply to the deal. Or check wm online through ibotta and you can see what applies there.

0 Likes

Francoise
Skilled Saver

I keep a box labeled "Food Drive" in my pantry. If I get anything I won't use, I put it in the box. Then, when the next food drive comes around, I'm ready!

123Save
Deal Ambassador

@Francoise 

Campbell’s Cream of chicken 10.5 oz barcode doesn’t match in the app. I just checked. How did it work for you?

35B72E19-5F9E-40B7-9A29-4AC4A2B8E06A.jpeg

0 Likes

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@123Save 

I didn't buy the cream of chicken variety myself, I got the cream of mushroom.  But I got my items from Walmart online through ibotta, not instore. When I shopped wm website for the soup, a the items that qualified for the soup offer had a little bubble over it with the amount of rebate you'd get back. The 10.5 oz cream of chicken was included as well as a couple others I don't recall. Maybe the other varieties are only included if you do wm online and not instore.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Francoise 

How cruel to get my hopes up?....lol

In-store only still just mushroom

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Lindarosel
Rewards Hunter

Me too! 0 anywhere!

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

Found one can. Dented and punctured. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@SaipanGot your money, toss it out

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

Na, I left it there. WM bound to get some in. I generally give all or most to family. Kept veggies last year and will do again.

Kept da bird last year. I am not planning to chase down someone to redeem this year. It will be one more offer out there for someone else.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Saipan  None in my area 6 WM, 3  of them super stores.Probably on a vessel in China Sea .

0 Likes