cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hannaford

ReneeHallstrom
Rewards Hunter

I'm brand new and am trying to link my Hannafords rewards number its saying it doesn't look right I'm taking it straight from my account. I don't know why 

Tags (1)
7 Replies

Re: Hannaford

Dana
Deal Expert

Ive seen posts where you have to leave off the 1st or last number for it to go through have you tried that? If that doesn't work click the circle with the question mark then click help maybe it will let you know what to do.

0 Likes

ReneeHallstrom
Rewards Hunter

Yea I've tried both I've even asked at my Hannaford what my number is and that's the one they give me so frustrating 

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

I had the same problem with CVS. That is when I decided to not link the account.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

I don't shop Hannaford, but the Ibotta app says to scan your card or enter the 12 digit number.  If you are entering dashes, that probably won't work.

If you have your card, try scanning it.  If not, enter only 12 digits.  No letters, dashes, etc.

Hopefully, it will work for you.

0 Likes

Lucretia
Rewards Hunter

Hello,

Trying to link my Hannaford Rewards account to Ibotta, it says I can do that by either entering my Rewards number or scanning my rewards card; 

well, since I do not have a rewards card, I type in my rewards number and it still asks me to scan my card.  Can anyone assist?

Greatly appreciate

Lucretia

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

I don't know what to tell you.

I just signed up for Hannaford and went to My Account on their website.  It showed my Rewards Number and I entered my Rewards Number into the Ibotta app and pressed the Add Card field at the bottom of the app screen.  It worked just fine.

If you did all of this, then you will have to talk with Hannaford. 

0 Likes

gogo226
Rewards Hunter

Sorry just saw this hi I had that problem a few times but if you write them a ticket explaining about the problem they can help you but i find that it's quicker to write them if you have a face book and write them in messenger so good luck if you haven't already fixed your problem. They have been wonderful helping me out more than once.

0 Likes