cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Happy International Hummus Day!

Weino
Saver

There's an ibotta offer for $4.30 back on Wasa and any hummus. I saw a post for it on facebook and it said freebie frenzy. I can't imagine that $4.30 will cover Wasa and hummus. At Stop & Shop here in the northeast they have some hummus on sale for $1, which makes it close but not quite free. Still a good deal!

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Happy International Hummus Day!

JuliannaV
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

For the Hummus and Wasa offers, you do not need to scan the hummus, only the Wasa. If you scan the hummus, it will not show as a match. We are working on updating the offer details to reflect this, sorry for any confusion! 

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

123Save
Skilled Saver

Has anyone redeemed the Wasa/Hummus offer? I had no match scanning Sabra, Boar’s Head and store brands from Walmart, Target and Kroger.

@JuliannaV @ShelbyS 

The offer’s fine print states that Ibotta will verify the hummus product during processing. Would you please elaborate/clarify what that entails?

38B51A0B-A932-4E44-B1CF-8B33961CA077.jpeg

Solved! Go to solution

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver
Spoiler
@123Save I also had no match for the Cedar's hummus. My request for product review was rejected. 
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

123Save
Skilled Saver

@Eyegottaibotta 

My submission from yesterday was just rejected lol. This is a strange offer. I wish Ibotta would focus on ensuring their basic processes worked. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LizH4011
Core Shopper

I bought the Walmart brand roasted red pepper hummus. (The small one for $2.47). It wasn't a match when I scanned it, but I heard it worked for others, so I took the chance. I was credited for it as usual when I scanned my receipt. No additional steps needed.

Solved! Go to solution

123Save
Skilled Saver

@LizH4011 

Thanks for the information! This community is a great resource at times. I’ll give it a go at Walmart tomorrow. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

I actually forgot to scan in store to check my items on the humus, I had scanned the Wasa elsewhere in the store.  So I never saw the odd message but I bought Fresh Cravings, which had Ibotta offers forever, and it matched immediately when i scanned the receipt.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

JuliannaV
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

For the Hummus and Wasa offers, you do not need to scan the hummus, only the Wasa. If you scan the hummus, it will not show as a match. We are working on updating the offer details to reflect this, sorry for any confusion!