Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Thanksgiving. What did you make?

Dana
Deal Expert

thanksgiving.jpg

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Happy Thanksgiving. What did you make?

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dana  I'm guessing that's the before picture?   Looks like you made a nice spread.  My spread was a turkey, gravy and WM chicken stuffing (which was so-so compared to stove top) and then a bowl mixed together of celery, carrots and potatoes which baked in with the turkey.  Then I made chicken cutlets because my son eats about 5 things total (and turkey is not one of them)

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

That all looks good Dana! I made all the traditions and have been stuffed silly since we had an early dinner about 2pm. None of us can hardly move still. It was me and the hubs, and I had my daughter, son-in law, and my 1 1/2year old grand daughter over. We had a great time and are all going on a diet again now lol

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY  thank you. It was so good. Since it was just 4 of us and my youngest can actually eat the food this year (last year she was just over a month old) I wanted to make it a good quarantine Thanksgiving. I never had boxed stuffing I always made my own. I put onion, lemon, rosemary and thyme in my turkey then use that to make the gravy when it's done.

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

I wish I was able to go to my family's house but they are in a red zone and we are either yellow or orange. So we did it separate.

0 Likes