cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone ever found this unicorn?

southlake
Saver

Has anyone ever found this unicorn? I've seen it advertised for months on my Ibotta app, but not a single store I've been to carries it! I've looked at Safeway, Target, Lucky, Walgreens, CVS, Rite-Aid, Wal-Mart, and Trader Joe's! Where are they?

Screenshot_20210825-131147_Ibotta-001.jpg

38 Replies

Re: Has anyone ever found this unicorn?

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

My area has finally started carrying these. I first found them at Walmart I think it's been 3 weeks ago. And then Kroger followed about a week after that. I'm in Georgia on the outskirts of Atlanta. I can't speak on behalf of the other stores in your list, but hopefully your Walmart will at least get them in very soon since other locations now have them!

123Save
Core Shopper

@mom2furkids Where are they located at Walmart? By the yogurt? I saw Kroger finally added it recently but $2.99 is way too high to purchase without any discounts from coupons and/or cash back. 

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@123Save Yes, at my Walmart they are with the yogurt. They are on one of the higher shelves with the Perfect, Pure Protein and Clio bars. 

And I agree $2.99 is way too high! Kroger has a cashback offer for $2.49 on two and I also had an Ibotta offer for the same, so I didn't get them truly BOGO, but I was happy with .50 each as I really like these.

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@southlake  I describe this one 🦄🥥 and they’re nowhere in my area (Chicagoland). I’ve tried both peanut butter and blueberry kinds in the last and loved them.
Actually, not a fan of 🥥 but my hubby likes them, so I was going to have him try it, especially if it’s free! But I need to find it first…

kynuna
Rewards Guide

I stumbled across it just once at the Walmart closest to me, (I live in NH), but they’ve gone into hiding again

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

Yep, just recently like some others. 

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

Nope, still a unicorn for me. My Target is the only place I’ve even seen some other flavors of it, otherwise no one carries that brand at all.

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

My Walmart started to carry them and I was able to get one for free.  Haven't tried it.

I just wish Ibotta would include the Peanut Butter Core bars in their offers.  They are my favorite.

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

I have not found them at any store in my area - but it’s nice to hear others are having more luck!

0 Likes