cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Has anyone ever found this unicorn?

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@Tikiki  What do they taste like?  I grabbed a freebie Peanut Butter one at Target yesterday (they’re on sale 50% off, and I had a 50% off Ibotta rebate to stack), and I ate it for breakfast this morning.  Lots of PB flavor and just sweet enough.  Protein kept me satisfied til lunch!

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Tikiki  So, that’s where ALL of the Coconut flavor meant for IL ended up! 😂

I was lucky to find the pb & chocolate flavor for a half off ($1.29) at Target - $0.04 oop, so not even FAO… Wait a minute, I had $0.04 of TC earnings that was applied, so it was FAO after all, yay!
No deal on Bigelow Tea. There used to be some periodically - I hope it comes back again.

9F81F575-B91D-4EE3-B227-7BCB92F16514.jpeg

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@cjwoody  I did the same deal this morning - I’m telling ya, great minds 🤓
I usually split a bar with my hubby for an afternoon pick-me-upper. So good 😋

D_nugget
Deal Sharer

I’ve found certain flavors at Target and the coconut one at Walmart only so far. I’ve seen the tag and random flavors at CVS too but usually never in stock. It’s a lot easier to search on Walmart.com based on store locations. *info may not always be up to date/correct though FYI

1D154D51-E3DC-4929-BDF4-5036C51B933F.jpeg

0 Likes

D_nugget
Deal Sharer

Target is fairly easy to search too and their inventory is pretty accurate most of the time. Coconut is not available at Target stores near me it seems unfortunately. I don’t care for them but my kids’ dad likes them so I get them for him. Looks like they’re 50% off at the moment!

F41E1AD3-E29A-40C6-80BF-C1B55EAB73D2.jpeg

0 Likes

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

@southlake 

I was at a Kroger in Irving Texas and I found the empty box these bars come in! But alas, they were sold out. That's as close as I came to this unicorn 🦄. Soooo close...

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@cjwoody They are simply sublime! Chewy coconut 🥥 meets dark chocolate. Not too sweet at all. The dark chocolate is just right, slightly bitter as it should be. Lot and lots of coconut mixed in with the chocolate. Chewy, chocolate-y, yummy! 
Ive found them a few different places, but most reliably at WM waaaay in back in the yogurt fridges.
And yes, I saw the TC 50% off deal-totally worth it y’all. 

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

@southlake et al 

IMG_20210831_103024174.jpg

 Could not believe my eyes this morning!! There it was the elusive unicorn 🦄. The box looked empty but NO there was 1 in the bottom. When I pulled it out, I saw another full box of them!! Had to document my find. This is at a Super Kroger in North Richland Hills TX. I went there because there's a Super Target next to a Super Walmart across the street from a CVS that's next to the Super Kroger. Almost like one stop shopping. Got my fas Core peanut butter chocolate bar at TG, Poise pads $.01 mm at WM, Almay eye shadow at CVS $7.49 - $5.00 CVS free cosmetics $5 max - $.04 cb - $3 IB = $.35 mm including the tax and the$1 MWMM bonus completed since I bought 2 gift cards this morning.  So the 5 Snickers brownie bars @$.99 each, 2 Love Corn salt and vinegar @$2.50 each,  the amazing $2.69 Coconut and Chocolate chip Core bar for a total Kroger IB rebate of $5.74.  Didn't care that I paid more than the fao amount or that I didn't stack the Snickers or Love Corn, cuz I wanted them! Plus I was still riding high from my unicorn find. 🤣😂

I'm done shopping til the new ww or Labor day bonuses come out. 

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@mom2furkids  What city ?

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@Icequeen813 I live in Lilburn but if I drive 2 miles in any direction I'm in a different city. My Walmart in Stone Mountain has these and my Kroger in Tucker does. 

0 Likes