cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Has anyone ever found this unicorn?

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@TXbelle BEAUTIFUL! 🤩 Love that you mentioned that you didn’t care about actually paying oop for some of the things you got! I think we all do that, right?!? We don’t get everything for free!!! 😂 (Although we wish we did!)

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@mom2furkids  I lived in Roswell,, I was Labor-Delivery nurse at Northside Hospital 

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@mom2furkids I lived in Tucker when I first moved to ATL after moving from my home in Massachusetts 

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@Icequeen813 Oh wow! It really is a small world as they say. You had a hard job- bless you! I imagine you have seen it all!  LOL And Northside has always had the reputation of being a great place to deliver. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@mom2furkids  I delivered my 2nd son 40 years ago at Northside 

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@TXbelle @mom2furkids 

My offer keeps repopulating at BOGO…how about y’all’s? I could buy these all day long…(I actually ate one yesterday!) 😂 

Thisismebree
Rewards Hunter

I found it at Kroger.

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@Tikiki Same here! And like you, I can't resist that BOGO rebate! LOL Thank goodness these have a long expiration date. Even though I love them I'm trying to rotate eating them with my stash of Kind, Clif, Think!, Luna, Pure Protein and other Core bars. Now if I didn't have to be mindful of calories these would have done been gone! 🤣

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@mom2furkids Oh my, yes! On all accounts! So, of your long list of bars, which are your favorites? I’ve been giving my son most of the bars with the exception of the Core coconut unicorn 🥥 🦄, the Kind thins, the 150 calorie Think! bars and the GFB bites. 
I’m also very mindful of the calories. I’m looking forward to our weather cooling down so I can bike to the stores! 

0 Likes