cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has Walgreens.com disappeared?

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I tried to find Walgreens online in the app, but couldn't find it.  Is this just me or did Ibotta pull it?

We finally find an online merchant who seems to know what they are doing and they appear to be gone.

6 Replies

Re: Has Walgreens.com disappeared?

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@mmoore01  I just typed Walgreens.com in Ibotta search bar & Walgreens only comes up

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I can't log into the Chrome extension.  I am guessing they are working on it.

0 Likes

Noodles128
Core Shopper

@mmoore01 ok I thought it was just me. I had placed 2 orders earlier today. When I went to check my credit I couldn't find Walgreens online anymore. When I search and click on it it says retailer not found. Hopefully it comes back soon. I just need 3 more online orders to finish my last online bonus.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I can now login to ibotta.com.  But Walgreens,com is still gone.  I was able to place an order this afternoon and already received the Ibotta money.  Let's hope Walgreens.com comes back.

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

@mmoore01  yup walgreens is gone and it's not coming back(at least not anytime soon) everyone was buying 1 photo at a time to reach the bonuses and walgreens took themselves off because of that.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I just checked the Chrome Extension at Walgreens.com and here is what it said:

mmoore01_0-1607448538812.png

Does this mean it will still count towards the bonuses, just won't get anything back?  I've never seen 0% back.

0 Likes