cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Heading to Target

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

Put me in coach...I'm ready to play!! I spent a good while yesterday compiling a list to do my Target circle deal of $15 off $75 purchase. I put together combining Ibotta, coupons, circle items, and shopkick. If all goes according to plan I should end up spending very little money and come home with some great things as long as I don't implode and mess it all up lol. Wish me luck! I'm heading there now! Will post my outcome when I get backπŸ™‚

9 Replies

Re: Heading to Target

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2   We have your back - good luck!  Let us know if you run into any problems!

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Donna2

You are all set to shop hope all goes as planned.  Let's us know what goes well and or doesn't 

OBSHOP 

N. MS

"To Whom you give your money to; is to whom you give your power to"
0 Likes

SaverGirl67

You’ll do great.

Just stick to the plan. (That is my mantra while I shop lol)

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@SaverGirl67  I always start out with "stick to the plan" and then the "plan" falls apart when they are out of so many items LOL

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY 

You must be shopping at the same Wal-Mart I shop in. 

"To Whom you give your money to; is to whom you give your power to"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  I agree - it's either Target (which is worse) or Walmart.  I only want 1 free item (not a dozen). Leave some for the little person (me!)  Although I do want to go back to Walmart to stock up on the mashed.  I  must admit though, I did max out on that offer. 

0 Likes

Re: Heading to Target-UPDATE

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

20210407_113050.jpg

 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2   Did you have fun?  Sure looks like it!  And it didn't even take you that long!!!!

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY @OBSHOP @SaverGirl67 Sorry..I accidentally posted my pic before I started typing lol. Braindead from Target shop.

I did well!! Long story short...My total came to $90.97 then after the target $15 off $75....paper coupons..and tons of circle discounts, it came to $46.28. I'm getting $6 back from coupons.com, $12.10 from Ibotta, and $2.00 from shop kick making my final OOP $26.18. A 71% savingsπŸ˜€ Another nice part of it was that I had $35 in Target gift cards to use on the $46 balance due at register so I only paid $11 and some change at the register.

All of my priority items were in stock! So nice!! I had plenty of backups ready if anything missing. I will save my backups for the weekend warrior bonus tomorrow!

My work here is done....at least for now😳