cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Heading to Whole Foods EARLY - anything I missed?

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY  Gotta love FA!  I’ve been getting some really good ones lately. 
I found the OHi in the refrigerated section with the drinks at WF but no Tiger Balm. Maybe Sprouts has them?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Welshcar  I actually grabbed the Kombucha at the FURTHER WF that I don't usually go to (about 8 miles as compared to 4) - the store is BEAUTIFUL and NEW, and there was a 2nd FA offer that I grabbed too.  The Ibotta FAO were missing, but that's OK.  

0 Likes

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY   BTW, Runa is on sale for $1 at Kroger, too bad there’s no IB offer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Welshcar   Step away from the RUNA.  I have a bunch waiting to donate and I actually feel bad donating them - I don't want someone who NEEDS help to be subjected to RUNA!

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

I've bought OHi bars many times LY to get cash back from Ibotta, CoinOut or both.  To this day I've never found them anywhere but Sprouts. I looked for Michel et Augustin cookies at Whole Foods yesterday in vain and came up empty again at another Whole Foods 1-3 weeks ago 

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

@FelskyNY   Cool that you did the hiball drinks. Any good?  Ive found the Ohi bars at WF in the refrigerator on the end cap with the Clio bars - but my WF doesn’t have Roar. The only place I’ve found those are the Fresh Market. 

I found the a tiger balm patch between the toothpaste and the protein powders (I’m not sure they had a good place to display them lol)

Great shop!  Thanks for sharing. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@SaverGirl67  I haven't tried the Roar yet. I like the tazo tea and it seems like I bought plenty of different types of drinks to try.  I bought a clio bar, but no luck with the Ohi.  The tiger balm was oos.

ThatGuy
Rewards Guide

@FelskyNY I am so jealous of your Kombucha FA assignment. how was it?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@ThatGuy   I actually wasn't thrilled with the taste. I didn't really care for the HARD version, but considering it was full reimbursement, bounty and $2 Ibotta, I was really happy to try it.  As for the Vive Energy boost - no comment - I did not care for that.

I had missed the Kombucha it when it was at the closer store, so when I saw it pop up again at another location, I was happy.  None of the Ibotta freebies were there, but I did do really well with my WF Ibotta trip. 

0 Likes

ElaineG
Rewards Hunter

What does CDC mean please?

0 Likes