cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HEALTH ADE POP FAO

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Screenshot_20210723-175503_Ibotta.jpg

 Check you stores, includes CVS and Whole Foods among several other stores.

25 Replies

Re: HEALTH ADE POP FAO

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

this is The $#!+! I've completed several Ibotta offers for Health Ade Booch Pop and they were all Whole Foods exclusive. 

What you're showing is a newbie and I'm so looking forward to getting it this weekend

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt  I've never seen this before. What flavor do you recommend?

0 Likes

ThatGuy
Rewards Guide

This looks really interesting. I hope I can find it.

0 Likes

MamaD2
Deal Sharer

I think you can get Merryfield points, also.

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY couldn't find any Health Ade Pop when I was at Whole Foods, that's completely different from the older Booch Pop - my favorite of that is some berry flavor

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Thanks.  Pomegranate here I come.  Gonna see if I can pull some good CVS CRTs.

EDIT:  I picked up Pomberry but haven't tried it yet.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Rickibotta

Anyone interested in Health-ade pop. Just want to give you a heads up it's kombucha. 

Paying full price is optional
0 Likes

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

As info, 

Anyone interested in Health-ade pop. This is a kombucha drink that's right it's one of those acquired taste fermented drinks.

Paying full price is optional

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@OBSHOP 

I could at least force the Runa down. 

I found the Health Ade pop to sort of be berry flavored but with a consistency of what almond milk tastes like when it is expired.  Very thick and clumpy like.  At least it did not cost me anything to find out I do not like kombucha.  I was able to drink one drink and my son also was.  We literally had to dump it out

I am rather picky and it does not surprise me that I hate this, but if you like kombucha, the flavor is actually very, very good.  So there is that. 

@FelskyNY   Curious where you rate this compared to Runa.   It has dethroned Runa in my eyes.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"