cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HEB shoppers

deniser
Shopper

Anybody else not finding many items at their HEB?  I load up my shopping list before I go and item after item isn't there. Sometimes I can find the brand with a similar items but not the one the rebate is for. It's frustrating because there are things we would actually like to try/buy. On top of that, there seems to be an item almost every week that doesn't match when I scan (that has nothing to do with HEB and, yes, I make sure the product is the correct one). 

3 Replies

Re: HEB shoppers

Dana
Deal Expert

All stores carry different items even it's the same store. It's like that for all stores not just HEB

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Shopping Enthusiast

I am going to answer this in a generic way for anyone reading this.   Some or all of this may not apply to you.

SCAN AT STORE

Always scan at the store before purchasing to ensure the offer matches.   Don't wait to scan at home when you are attempting to redeem.  I learned that lesson early on.  It is especially important now because stores in certain parts of the country may not allow returns still, or they may have heavily restrictive policies. 

NOTIFY IBOTTA IF YOU BELIEVE A PRODUCT SHOULD QUALITY 

Towards the bottom of your item offer page, there is a CHECK PRODUCT BARCODE button.

When you scan a UPC that does not qualify the first time, it will indicate DOES NOT MATCH. 

When you scan that UPC a second timee, it will again indicate DOES NOT MATCH, but it also will go to a different screen called PRODUCT NOT MATCHED..  It will give you an opportunity to once again review the terms of the offer, and will allow you to send an image of the front of the product to ibotta if you still believe the item should match.

MARKDOWN TAGS LIKELY WON'T QUALIFY 

Something for others to consider as well.  Mark down tags almost never qualify because they typically are generated with a different UPC   Ibotta matches either in part or in whole by UPC codes that determine qualification.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

Lisalikestosave

Happens to me all the time at the stores here. It’s super frustrating. It’s very hard to find the freebies. Last year I never found the mystery Oreos. 
cant wait to one day step foot in a Kroger’s!

0 Likes