cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Desk Troubles

WiltingSoul
Shopper

Anyone else have the following issue?

So I try to go to the help desk page and log in to submit an issue with missing credit. Only whenever I click log in, I'm redirected back to the main ibotta site. It's an endless loop. I can't log in to view past tickets either. 

Once last month I actually found a way to submit a help ticket for missing credit and never heard anything. Then while checking an unused email account that should no longer be associated with ibotta, I see that's where my responses have gone! So by now they've closed the ticket and assumed all is well since they never heard back from me. I cannot figure out why this email is still associated with my account when I thought we fixed it a long time ago. 

Am I the only one with this problem? Or are there others? It's so frustrating that I often just give up on missing credit because I have to run around in circles to figure out how I can actually get to a place to submit anything since it won't let me log in. 

13 Replies

Re: Help Desk Troubles

Saipan
Rewards Advocate

Maybe @LaraL would be able to assist you tomorrow. 

What-Shot
Super Saver

I don't know how helpful this is,  but I wonder if you have attempted to check the status of submitted tickets via the "help" link in the app? If functioning properly, you can also submit new ticket and update old Tickets:

From the app's home screen:

• tap your account in lower rt corner.
  • Scroll down and tap HELP.
  • In the upper Rt corner of the help screen there are 2 options:
  • you can tap on your account which will give you the option to view your support tickets (you can go there to update info in your ticket or add pics).
  • OR you can tap the 3 horizontal bars if you wish to submit a new ticket. 
~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

WiltingSoul
Shopper

Unfortunately it's a Neverending loop when I select help in the app. I click it and it goes to home.ibotta.com so I log in and click 'help center' at the bottom and it loops back to home.ibotta.com

If I go directly to ibotta.zendesk.com, then try to log in, it loops back to home.ibotta.com

If I go to ibotta.zendesk.com and click any of the topics about missing credit and then 'submit a request', I'm looped back to home.ibotta.com

I don't know what else to do, I'm at my wits end here. 

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

20210613_152938.jpg

20210613_152743.jpg

20210613_152642.jpg

Do you tap the buttons Circled on the pics above?

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

WiltingSoul
Shopper

No, mine looks nothing like that. There's a spot to click an arrow at the top that opens up a drop down menu but all it says is settings, refer a friend, logout

If I click settings I can choose between profile, notifications, and privacy. There's no mention of support tickets. 

0 Likes

Dean

You can also go to the Help center directly in a web browser and sign in. The link is at the bottom of this page. Click Help center under Contact Us. 

(’๏_๏`) The moment you realize 2022 is pronounced “2020 too”.
0 Likes

WiltingSoul
Shopper

That's what I'm saying, I literally can't do that. If I click it, it will open the help page, but as soon as I click log in, or submit a report, it loops me back to the ibotta home page. I cannot view the help page while logged in to actually submit anything or check the status of existing tickets. 

0 Likes

Dean

The link to the Help Center is https://help.ibotta.com/hc/en-us. I'm not sure what the zendesk link in your earlier post is from. Maybe that's a previous help desk that Ibotta used. I just logged in to the help center and didn't have any problems as you described. You could also try a different web browser and see if the problem persists. You can also submit a new request by going to this link https://help.ibotta.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. I think you can submit a request without logging in first. Make sure to use the same email address that you have setup in the app. 

(’๏_๏`) The moment you realize 2022 is pronounced “2020 too”.
0 Likes

WiltingSoul
Shopper

No matter what I do, I can't get to the help desk and log in. Help desk page will load, but clicking login, or clicking on an issue and trying to submit a ticket just takes me back to the home page. I've tried multiple browsers and it does it in every single one. That's why I'm so frustrated. No one seems to be able to replicate the issue and just seems to think I need to click this or that, but I've tried it all and it just doesn't work.  

That second link to submit a new request actually brought up a page that looks like it will let me submit without logging in, so I'm bookmarking it for future use. But I couldn't get there myself no matter how I tried clicking through things. 

0 Likes