cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Help Desk Troubles

WiltingSoul
Shopper

Also, the zendesk link is what it says in the app when I click 'help' and it opens up the website, but it never actually opens to the help page it goes to the ibotta home page instead. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @WiltingSoul,

I'm having difficulty recreating this issue. I assume you're still running into this page loop today? 

0 Likes

WiltingSoul
Shopper

Yes, I've been dealing with this issue for at least a year now. No one can ever replicate it. Just like no one can explain why, when they get a support ticket from me, it claims it was sent from another email address despite that email address not being linked to my account. I opened a ticket last night for missing credit, I was NOT logged in when I sent it because that's literally not possible for me, and I entered my correct email address in the box required for it. But they still told me it was sent from the other email address. I don't know what else to do. Something is obviously messed up on my account in the back end, but I have no way to fix it and no one else seems to be able to figure it out either. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I sent you a private message about this.

0 Likes