cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help I NEED MY MONEY!!!

Cartawon1
Rewards Hunter

Ok so im fairly new to ibotta as of 11/25/2020 and I have been enjoying all my savings!! Well im up to 109.38 and I finally received my paypal card I had to order to cash out and ive been tryn for 2days now and everytime it says my email then ask my password to continue cashing out it pops up sayn something went wrong and kicks me out to where ive gta completely sign bk into ibotta..wth?? If my password was incorrect it wouldn't keep letting me sign it..Ive earned this money just to give my son for Christmas an here it is already 2weeks late bc i was waitn on paypal now this REALLY???? HAS ANYONE else had a issue getting there cash?? Has anyone actually got 100+cash before? Or was it a big joke to disappoint me after getting excited id made 100 back 

10 Replies

Re: Help I NEED MY MONEY!!!

Dana
Deal Expert

People have been having problems I have my bank account linked I don't have paypal and I don't have a problem. Look for an app update uninstall reinstall wifi on off shut phone off on clear cookies cache these are the normal fixes

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

What is a PayPal card?

I signed up for PayPal years ago when I use to buy items on eBay.  I don't do much of that any more.  I have never had a card from PayPal.  Is that something new?

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

@mmoore01  its a debit card you reload it and withdraw paypal cash with it. Go on the paypal website theyll tell you more about it and you can apply for one its a mastercard

0 Likes

Wytcht555
Rewards Hunter

I'm a returning member and I have never had any problems with getting paid. Hope that helps. Keep trying to redeem.   Good luck

0 Likes

nosleeves
Shopper

I have been a member for years, I have had no problems till the last couple of months.  I agree it is pretty frustrating.  I have ticket about this very problems a couple of days ago, and I have yet to hear anything back.

0 Likes

iforget_taber
Shopper

PayPal cards are new-ish. Have you activated your card through the PayPal app? Just a thought. 
secondly, I have had issues with login to other sites through Ibotta where the prefilled (iPhone stored settings) wouldn’t work and I had to manually type them.

I hope t you get your hard earned savings soon!

0 Likes

gatorgirl93
Shopper

I have a very similar situation to you. Signed up in November, have just over $100 and can’t get it out. My error says “servers are down”. 
Only difference is I am trying to use a PayPal account I just set up. It is linked to my bank. 
I put a help ticket in. I hope we both get the help we need. I have exhausted all the suggestions they have online. 

Molakerat
Shopper

Same here no luck with paypal withdrawal. Emailed help team no response yet.

0 Likes

gatorgirl93
Shopper

Took a few days but I got a response. My account was locked. Evidently I broke a rule that I didn’t know existed. Well they reinstated my account and I got my money out. I learned my lesson-read all rules and don’t keep more than $20 in it!

0 Likes