cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP PLEASE #NEWCOUPONER

NiaBurch
Shopper

Hi ! I can't redeem my ibotta rewards and I just hit $50. It won't let me link my bank account or PayPal. Do you know how to fix it ? 🥺 Help please - from a #SmallNewCouponer😔 also, thank you for any tips and tricks, quick fixes, and/or ways to get in touch with the ibotta team  💛💛💛

4 Replies

Re: HELP PLEASE #NEWCOUPONER

Babyboolove
Rewards Hunter

I need this four my mom four thanksgiving  please

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

If you cannot withdraw your earnings, I would open a request with Ibotta.  It is taking about a week to get a response, so be patient.  I have heard that you can put in a request through Facebook, but I have never used it.

Do a search on Newbie on this site and you will find lots of helpful information.  Here is a good link to start with:

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/deals-forum/newbie-knowledge-wanted-please/m-p/8574

BishounennoMiko
Shopper

What message comes up when you tried to “Withdraw earnings” or go to “Payment Methods”?

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

I had the same issue when I did my first cash I out trying to link to my bank. Someone in the community told me to try either Uninstaller and reinstalling the app, or log out completely and log back in, or turn my phone off and back on. I did the phone shut off and turned back on first and it worked. Haven't had a problem since. Didn't end up having to open a ticket at all so maybe try that first as well. 

0 Likes