cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP W/ TARGET DEALS?

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I have $10 off $50 target circle FOOD (like most of us do) and I also have $20 reward when you make 2 qualifying purchases of $60 or more (I did 1 already)

So, if I spend $60 (before all offers of course), I'll actually get $10 off and $20 TC credit for future use.

So I can get $60 for $30 (less all discounts).  I'm trying to figure out $50/$60 worth of food products (or $10 worth of "other") as long as it is a total of $60.  Anyone have any good ideas. I don't want to go too far out of pocket if I can.

I may do the Quaker kids again which is basically spend $8 get $6 back from SB

Barilla ready pasta (if my rebate resets - my son loves those and I just bought 10 last week and did the Ibotta rebate twice while they were on sale)

Once upon a farm qualifies and they are on sale and there is an Ibotta offer (and I wrote them and have some coupons)

I'll use my free Vero Gusto Sauce coupon - If they have it in stocks.

May pick up some raisins (as they are on both Fetch and Ibotta)

Knorr selects are 100% back on Fetch- it does say Knorr selects, any flavor/variety -and it says limit 2 (does that mean 2 different submissions or I can I do 2 on 1 receipt)

I'm full up on waffles and Kodiak cakes went up to $5.79 ! from $4.99 !

I can always buy water - Poland spring is $3/24 pack with same day pickup (and we only drink bottled water)  and ideas?  (baby food doesn't qualify)

Tags (2)
2 Replies

Re: HELP W/ TARGET DEALS?

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

On the Knorr Selects, you can buy both in one transaction.

Re: HELP W/ TARGET DEALS?

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Thanks for confirming- I thought so too - I read the fine print and it didn't say otherwise.  I kept thinking I had to buy the gluten free - but I dont think I have to - as long as they say Knorr selects.

0 Likes