cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hi everyone how are you doing today

Saving4Fun

@mmoore01 thank you for providing a very thorough and helpful response. I learned some things from you once again, and want you to know how much I appreciated the advice you gave when answering my first post. You made me think carefully about how I word my requests to the Help Center, and you did it in a way that still felt welcoming and encouraging. 

Dana
Deal Expert

@Saving4Fun  What I do is what the admin wants if you don't like that then talk to admin about it.

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@Dana Perhaps you should ask to be an admin, because you don’t seem interested in being a community member. I don’t need to talk to the admin about your inability to act like a decent human being. There’s nothing he/she can do to fix that. As I said; the way we treat others eventually comes back to us. The universe always course corrects, and when she does, you’ll look around for someone to help you, but no one will be there. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saving4Fun @Dana  I don't think was meant to be as entertaining as it was.  (Insert clapping hands icon)

Funny thing is Dana is that you remind me so much of my sister and being a fellow NYer - I chalk your bluntness up to that. I don't think you mean anything by it, but you do come across as condescending and abrupt at times.  My sister is very much like that and I always make excuses for her and say "that's M_____".  But the truth is, we know this isn't "rocket science" but to some other people it might as well be.  I get frustrated with the "I'm new", "Use my code" and "Teammate" posts - but I try to never direct my responses to anyone (Except to call them out when they post a referral code - even though I myself have been guilty of that in the past.) 

@Saving4Funis right though.  This is an open forum and people shouldn't be terrorized and embarrassed by the Ibotta Board Police for posting something. Don't like what they say - don't engage.  It's as easy as that.  You want to tag something as inappropriate or say it's on the wrong board, do so privately and I'll try to take my own advice as well. 

Maybe we are all short-tempered with being stuck at home.  I know I'm going through a really tough time right now, maybe that's why I found this engagement so entertaining.  My sister and I argued over what size puzzle board my mother needs when more importantly my mom is partially blind in her left eye and she may never do a puzzle again.  But my sister still found time to argue about the size of the puzzle board.  Now that's a problem so this C R A P - not so much!

Be kind people - it's not so hard.

Dana
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY  If that's what people think than so be it I do not care. I will keep doing what I'm doing.

0 Likes