cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Himalayan supplements at Walgreens

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Screenshot_20210410-073745_Instagram.jpg

For you Walgreens shoppers (I saw this on Instagram)  There is a $5 digital and a $5 Ibotta offer. I don't know if the digital is still available because I don't shop Walgreens, but give it a look. The Ashwaganda is $9.74 (so final cost free)

7 Replies

Re: Himalayan supplements at Walgreens

SaverGirl67

@FelskyNY   I used my Himalayan Ibotta offer months ago and it never came back 😑  but I can confirm the $5 coupon on Walgreens app is available. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@SaverGirl67  Thanks for the confirmation!  

0 Likes

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

Yes, I love this deal. I did it a couple weeks ago but this one doesn’t reset, at least for me. But if you want to use it and don’t have the Walgreens digital be on the lookout for $5 coupons on the boxes. I was hoping it would reset so I could use the coupon that came in the box, but it never did.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Mikosmama  Oooh - thanks for adding - I'm sure the "regulars" have probably caught the deals but some of the "newbies" may not - and it sounds like an easy one.

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

EA5413FE-5035-4DA0-8630-5802E089C582.jpeg

@FelskyNY , you’re welcome! Here is a picture of what to look for. The coupons are tucked inside the box but stick out so you can easily tell if your boxes have them or not.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Mikosmama @SaverGirl67   That's what I'm talking about!!!!  Teamwork - that's the purpose for the message boards - for anyone wants to know why to join.  Make friends, share silly jokes, and get free Ashwagandah!

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY , yes, totally agree with this! I have been so thankful for help, tips, and ideas I have gotten from the community. And yes, so much fun! Everyone had me cracking up at all the unicorn jokes. 🤣 You have been a tremendous help to me, @FelskyNY , so thank you! 🙏