cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

How do I get cash back on the Walmart Thanksgiving deal when I'm ordering online & do pick up?

MommaMushu18
Rewards Hunter

Can someone please tell me how I redeem the Walmart Thanksgiving deal when I'm ordering online & doing pick up? I won't have a receipt to upload. Thanx! 

Tags (2)

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: How do I get cash back on the Walmart Thanksgiving deal when I'm ordering online & do pick u

Tammy042
Shopper

On the Ibotta app you can link your Walmart account for pickup and delivery. There are also several other loyalty cards you can link for stores and you will automatically redeem offers without uploading receipts. 

Here is a help page: 

https://blog.ibotta.com/tips-tricks/how-to-redeem-with-loyalty-accounts/#:~:text=Step%201%3A%20Open%....

Happy Shopping! 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Re: How do I get cash back on the Walmart Thanksgiving deal when I'm ordering online & do pick u

Dana
Deal Expert

You link your walmart account to ibotta click on the items 1st then put them in your cart and checkout in a few days youll get the rebates

Solved! Go to solution

Tammy042
Shopper

On the Ibotta app you can link your Walmart account for pickup and delivery. There are also several other loyalty cards you can link for stores and you will automatically redeem offers without uploading receipts. 

Here is a help page: 

https://blog.ibotta.com/tips-tricks/how-to-redeem-with-loyalty-accounts/#:~:text=Step%201%3A%20Open%....

Happy Shopping! 

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

twarren3041
Rewards Hunter

I shopped on my computer for the Thanksgiving items, chose to have Walmart pick them, picked them up and then realized that my Walmart account was not linked to my Ibotta. I linked them. Am I going to get my rebates?

I thought that since I was using the Ibotta extension while I was shopping at Walmart it would be linked together. However, it does not appear so. I will most likely not get credit for a few other rebates I did. 

I don't think I will be doing that again.