cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

How does the cash back work for Sephora online-inside work

mcblueangel
Shopper

I am confused how this work I see two choices when I search Sephora one is for online that gives 2% cash back. The other is online and in store that gives 10 % cash back.  
Do I shop in store and enter my total in Ibotta?

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: How does the cash back work for Sephora online-inside work

Dana
Deal Expert

The instore/online option is just a gift card. You buy a gift card in the amount you need/want you need to have a debit  card linked to ibotta to buy the gift card you'll get a percentage back from the amount you choosemine is 10 percent. The you can either go online (the option that says online) and buy your items and pay with the gift card and whatever your total is online minus taxes and fees thats amount you'll get 2 percent back from fyi yoiu can noy use coupons and discount codes with your online order its stated in the fine print. A gift card is just a form of payment. Or you can take that gift card you bought on ibotta and use it in the store at checkout. It is just a normal gift card to get to it if yoiu buy one go to account and payments in your ibotta app. Simce it's a gify card it doesn't expire and can be used at any sephora.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Solved! Go to solution

Re: How does the cash back work for Sephora online-inside work

Dana
Deal Expert

The instore/online option is just a gift card. You buy a gift card in the amount you need/want you need to have a debit  card linked to ibotta to buy the gift card you'll get a percentage back from the amount you choosemine is 10 percent. The you can either go online (the option that says online) and buy your items and pay with the gift card and whatever your total is online minus taxes and fees thats amount you'll get 2 percent back from fyi yoiu can noy use coupons and discount codes with your online order its stated in the fine print. A gift card is just a form of payment. Or you can take that gift card you bought on ibotta and use it in the store at checkout. It is just a normal gift card to get to it if yoiu buy one go to account and payments in your ibotta app. Simce it's a gify card it doesn't expire and can be used at any sephora.

View solution in original post